Behaviour issue

Deviyani Kumar

Jul 20, 2015

My daughter is in pre nursery and has started pushing and hitting children in the class. Also she hits and bite didi in the class .... Please help me how do I teach her not to do so.

Preeti Keshari

My son is 2. 6 yr n whenever his friend come at home n he started fight n through the things nearby n don't shares the toys also . I don't know how to handle it

Saraswathi

Even I have similar issues.... my daughter is just 14 months old and she had developed this weird habit of banging her head against anything that is nearby whenever she doesnt like something.... dont understand how to get her out of it... any suggestions...

simran sharma

Hello, Behaviour issues are very common in kids nowadays. it is really a huge task to handle their tantrums. You need to teach her firmly and make sure you don't express aggression in front of her. Make her realise that her behaviour is not acceptable. You can join the workshop on behaviour for expert advice http://www.parentune.com/parents-day/2015 here is the link . :)

daycare school

pls let me know which daycare school is good in discovery gardens dubai. pls adv..

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

Hi All, Need help on a major dilemma, M..

Need help on a major dilemma, My son was born in September 2013, Should I put in..

school admission for my son

hiall can any one tell me which board is good for children thanks

SCHOOL ADMISSION

I am looking for admission for my younger son this year, kibdly advice

talk

hi my boy is 2. 5 year he doesn't talk more some words mammi papa what should i..