Behaviour issue

Deviyani Kumar

Jul 20, 2015

My daughter is in pre nursery and has started pushing and hitting children in the class. Also she hits and bite didi in the class .... Please help me how do I teach her not to do so.

Preeti Keshari

My son is 2. 6 yr n whenever his friend come at home n he started fight n through the things nearby n don't shares the toys also . I don't know how to handle it

Saraswathi

Even I have similar issues.... my daughter is just 14 months old and she had developed this weird habit of banging her head against anything that is nearby whenever she doesnt like something.... dont understand how to get her out of it... any suggestions...

simran sharma

Hello, Behaviour issues are very common in kids nowadays. it is really a huge task to handle their tantrums. You need to teach her firmly and make sure you don't express aggression in front of her. Make her realise that her behaviour is not acceptable. You can join the workshop on behaviour for expert advice http://www.parentune.com/parents-day/2015 here is the link . :)

How to mak my lil boy to write on his ow..

Hello.. my son is 3yr old n going to pre-kg. he is orally good n recognises thin..

Playgroup/preschool

Hey hi friends.... I wanted to knw what wud b da exact age of a kid to go to a p..

My son is 3 year he is not wish going to..

Hi is not going to school

communication

my son speak very less, like the word or thing he is interested how to increase..

how to create interest in studies

my kid is not interested in books

Not talking

Hi my son 2hrs old still he was not talking sometimes he repeat some words what..

Regarding education and basic manners

Hi.... My son is 3 yrs old and he is very lazy in studies... i mean he is in pre..