Behaviour of 3 months old babies

Shwetha Mahesh

Hi all, I wanted to how do the 3 months old baby behave n activities of a 3 months old baby? Also can I start Potty training ? My baby goes to potty 5-6 days once. S it normal!?

• 3

gayatri chadwa

Its normal for babies to pass stool once in even 7 days at this stage.. feed the baby exclusively on breast milk till 6 months.. once you begin extra semisolid food and water after 6 months the schedule will begin to set.. Just keep an eye whether the baby urinates regularly. Also your baby may start rolling over so keep a watch.. new things will be seen everyday.. Happy parenting!!

Hi Shwetha, three months old baby starts recognising your voice and starts following you with his or her eyes. Your baby is too young for a potty training now, as the baby is not capable of holding his or head. Once the baby starts sitting even with support you may initiate the potty training. For constipation issue it is better to check with your paeditrician.

Vineka V

Hi.. It says your baby is dehydrated.. Give baby little warm water in between feedings particulary at night before going to sleep. It will keep the baby hydrated n relieves constipation too..

Cranky

My daughter is 10months old. Day by day she is becoming Cranky. She always wan..

5 months baby not sleeping at night

my 5 months baby keeps getting up at night every 1-2 hrs for breast feed and goe..

climpsy to me

my 9 month baby does not leave me ..she is climpsy ..and dnt go with anyone

my baby is 6 months old now. During nigh..

How make him going proper sleep?

too much active

my baby is of just 9 months but she is very much Active n keep on exploring the..

baby not sleeping

hello mommies, my baby is 6 months old. he is not sleeping during night time pro..

regarding baby gestures

my son s 1nd half so he vl recognise us wat we need to take care about him regar..

Eye itching problem

My is now 4th month complete but he scabious his eyes too much pls tell why & wh..