Behaviour of 5 yearchild

Yamini Chetan Patil

My girl is of 5yr old always destroy some creams , oils, papers , and sctared every thing, if told not to do then also she does any suggestion for me

Urmimala

Hi Yamini, I would also suggest that you could give her some creams etc that are safe for her to play with and maybe apply on her dolls. Children do these things mostly out of a sense of curiosity, and rather than stifling them( which they may respond to by becoming even more defiant), it may be helpful to guide them into exploring in a manner that is safe for them and acceptable to us as well. Maybe you could give her some useless pieces of paper to play with and tell her that there are other important papers that she must not handle. Give her some time.. she'll settle down. Lots of love to you and your child :)

Kritika

Hi Yamini Chetan Patil, though this is common at this age among children, but shouldn't be encouraged at all. To start with, you can get her things which you don't mind getting scattered or thrown away and try to restrict her within a certain area in the house. Moreover, you can talk to her when the time is right and make her understand the ill effects of touching and using unknown things. And regarding anything else, i guess Shikha has already suggested a lot to which i totally agree.

Also u could buy her a doll set with make up kit which has empty bottles. She can pretend playing with those.

Hi Yamini! Sometimes to keep our kids occupied we make these things available to them and allow them to use these. The habit continues and they keep doing so at a later stage too. To avoid same we should keep in mind 1. We should have same rules everytime and not change according to situation. 2. Be firm on rules. 3. U could show her pics of spoiled faces on Internet due to application of these creams. 4. Tell yr child stories on ill effects of these creams. 5. Share with her that by spoiling these she is wasting money. 6. Reward her for not wasting by putting a small amount in her piggy bank and buying something useful for her by the end of the month. 7. Praise her for conforming to instructions. Hope these help.

Hyper active child

Hii my daughter Aarya is of 5. 6 yrs .she is hyper active child but becomes out..

hyperactive

my child is very hyperactive. he dont want to listen me .he is very short tempre..

constipation

even after giving syrup for constipation child is not passing motion daily. not..

Toilet training for my daughter.

Hi all, my daughter is 4 year old. She is still not saying she wants go to rest..

child is becuming over possessive

hii.. i hv a son who is 3yrs 1mnth old. he doesnt lik me talking to my parents,..

my son health

my son having cold every day wat to do

how to tackle stubborn child

Hi.. my daughter is of 4n half yr she is very stubborn how to deal with these ty..