Behaviour of a child

Brinda

My 2 yr old has started throwing everything and also has started hitting everyone ... how muchever we make him understand .....he doesnt understand ... what shuld i do ? Is there any way i can stop his this kind of behaviour devoid scolding him ...

• 2

Rajalakshmi

Same problem was faced by me.. My son is 1 year 9 months old.. He vl throw everythg frm sofa.. But he won't be in any angry mood.. Just lyk tht he vl do it nd suddenly he use to check my reaction.. How many times I told him also he s not taking my words.. He vl do the same without any reason .. Especially remotes,mobiles nd utensils

Hi Brinda! Well for a 2 year old to hit others and to throw away things could be due to following reasons. A. He has a role model to follow may be a sibling , an adult, a cartoon character etc. B. He is not able to express in words and has a problem in explaining what he wants and this behavior is result of frustration. C. He gets more attention when he behaves this way. D. He is being disciplined using punitive methods . It is advisable to calm him down when he is behaving aggressively by hugging him,taking him in his lap and not shouting at him. Tell him this is not the right way to behave and he will get attention only when he behaves nicely . In day to day conversation with him avoid raising yr voice or getting angry as this would not stop him from behaving badly rather it would pass on the message that when u r angry or frustrated, shouting or throwing away things and even hitting are ok thereby it is correct to punish others for yr bad mood. I am sure we dont want that message to be passed on. Be a role model yourself. Hope this helps!

my baby is 2 yrs old. Sometime he is bec..

my baby sometimes becomes so stubborn so he starts crying & hurting himself by p..

slap issue

hi.. my girl is 21 months old and she recently got a habit of slaping too hard t..

anger and adament

my daughter is 2 yrs old.. actually she is very adament in her behaviour.. if sh..

Everything starts with NO

my daughter starts communicating with word no.. unable to understand

Behavior

Hi my Child has started going to School recently He is 2. 9 months old.. these d..

Not making eye contact

hi my son is 2 years old bit he is not making eye contact with us I'm very worri..

how i can overcome my daughter 's fear

my daughter is one and half year old. she can be able to walk but she has some..

my daughter behavior..

my daughter is 4 yrs aGe. she is intelligent, but also she is very ziddy.