Behaviour of a child

Brinda

My 2 yr old has started throwing everything and also has started hitting everyone ... how muchever we make him understand .....he doesnt understand ... what shuld i do ? Is there any way i can stop his this kind of behaviour devoid scolding him ...

• 2

Rajalakshmi

Same problem was faced by me.. My son is 1 year 9 months old.. He vl throw everythg frm sofa.. But he won't be in any angry mood.. Just lyk tht he vl do it nd suddenly he use to check my reaction.. How many times I told him also he s not taking my words.. He vl do the same without any reason .. Especially remotes,mobiles nd utensils

Hi Brinda! Well for a 2 year old to hit others and to throw away things could be due to following reasons. A. He has a role model to follow may be a sibling , an adult, a cartoon character etc. B. He is not able to express in words and has a problem in explaining what he wants and this behavior is result of frustration. C. He gets more attention when he behaves this way. D. He is being disciplined using punitive methods . It is advisable to calm him down when he is behaving aggressively by hugging him,taking him in his lap and not shouting at him. Tell him this is not the right way to behave and he will get attention only when he behaves nicely . In day to day conversation with him avoid raising yr voice or getting angry as this would not stop him from behaving badly rather it would pass on the message that when u r angry or frustrated, shouting or throwing away things and even hitting are ok thereby it is correct to punish others for yr bad mood. I am sure we dont want that message to be passed on. Be a role model yourself. Hope this helps!

behavior

she is becoming stubborn and adamant, keeps on crying especially during nights.

contineousy says the word till he get it..

why my son contineousy says the word till he gets that. if he wants biscuits, he..

preparing baby for creche

my daughter is 21 month old. I want her to be adjusted in the creche so that I c..

constipation

hi my kid is 3years 2months old he had constipated when he was 2 years old since..

behaviour

mera beta aj Kal Bht chikta ha or chikta ha Bht jayda ziddi ho gaya ha. 2. 6 yea..

Training kids

How to train 2 yr twin boys for potty in washroom. They don't listen inspite of..

hi ,, my kid is 2 years 11 months, she g..

playing and talking alone in school