Behaviour of a child

Brinda

My 2 yr old has started throwing everything and also has started hitting everyone ... how muchever we make him understand .....he doesnt understand ... what shuld i do ? Is there any way i can stop his this kind of behaviour devoid scolding him ...

• 2

Rajalakshmi

Same problem was faced by me.. My son is 1 year 9 months old.. He vl throw everythg frm sofa.. But he won't be in any angry mood.. Just lyk tht he vl do it nd suddenly he use to check my reaction.. How many times I told him also he s not taking my words.. He vl do the same without any reason .. Especially remotes,mobiles nd utensils

Hi Brinda! Well for a 2 year old to hit others and to throw away things could be due to following reasons. A. He has a role model to follow may be a sibling , an adult, a cartoon character etc. B. He is not able to express in words and has a problem in explaining what he wants and this behavior is result of frustration. C. He gets more attention when he behaves this way. D. He is being disciplined using punitive methods . It is advisable to calm him down when he is behaving aggressively by hugging him,taking him in his lap and not shouting at him. Tell him this is not the right way to behave and he will get attention only when he behaves nicely . In day to day conversation with him avoid raising yr voice or getting angry as this would not stop him from behaving badly rather it would pass on the message that when u r angry or frustrated, shouting or throwing away things and even hitting are ok thereby it is correct to punish others for yr bad mood. I am sure we dont want that message to be passed on. Be a role model yourself. Hope this helps!

slap issue

hi.. my girl is 21 months old and she recently got a habit of slaping too hard t..

ADHD problem

hi, my child having ADHD problem not talking what to do

behaviour

my son get angry and throw whatever he has in his hand.

Toilet training

My daughter is 2. 6 years old. She stands and does the toilet wherever she is. S..

agretion

mera beta 2 yr 8 mnths old hai... boht jyada gussa dikhata hai... apne toys fekt..

Child behaviour

hello all, my daughter has started throwing things when we do not complete her w..

problem in sleeping at night... any sugg..

my child is 13 months old... but he doesn't sleep well...

Hesitancy in communication

my baby is 2 year 9 months. he has been going to play school from past 5 months..