Behaviour of a child

Brinda

My 2 yr old has started throwing everything and also has started hitting everyone ... how muchever we make him understand .....he doesnt understand ... what shuld i do ? Is there any way i can stop his this kind of behaviour devoid scolding him ...

• 2

Rajalakshmi

Same problem was faced by me.. My son is 1 year 9 months old.. He vl throw everythg frm sofa.. But he won't be in any angry mood.. Just lyk tht he vl do it nd suddenly he use to check my reaction.. How many times I told him also he s not taking my words.. He vl do the same without any reason .. Especially remotes,mobiles nd utensils

Hi Brinda! Well for a 2 year old to hit others and to throw away things could be due to following reasons. A. He has a role model to follow may be a sibling , an adult, a cartoon character etc. B. He is not able to express in words and has a problem in explaining what he wants and this behavior is result of frustration. C. He gets more attention when he behaves this way. D. He is being disciplined using punitive methods . It is advisable to calm him down when he is behaving aggressively by hugging him,taking him in his lap and not shouting at him. Tell him this is not the right way to behave and he will get attention only when he behaves nicely . In day to day conversation with him avoid raising yr voice or getting angry as this would not stop him from behaving badly rather it would pass on the message that when u r angry or frustrated, shouting or throwing away things and even hitting are ok thereby it is correct to punish others for yr bad mood. I am sure we dont want that message to be passed on. Be a role model yourself. Hope this helps!

don't mix up with other kids in school

my son is 3 year old and in pre nursery .it's more than 3month in school. but to..

yet not talking

my daughter is 2yr 2 month ..she is yet not talking properly ..she understands e..

Teeth problems while eating chocolates d..

Hi my son is 3 years old & he is very fond of chocolates. I heard this will affe..

how to stop breastfeeding

hello my baby is 14 months n he breast feed only in night and n have to stop tha..

how i can overcome my daughter 's fear

my daughter is one and half year old. she can be able to walk but she has some..

baby crying when peeing why

please help me ..

not calling out yet

hi mommies thr, i have 1. 3 yrs son. Still he does not call me 'mumma' or his fa..