Hobbies Special Needs

Best Baby Shampoo for 3 yr old

Bhriti Mackdani

Hello Parents, My daughter is 2 1/2 years old and she has smooth and silky hair by god's grace. I want to maintain the texture of her hair. But I'm unable to find the right shampoo for her. please guide me as I don't want to go wrong and regret later.

• 5

Dear Bhriti, you may want to stick to baby shampoo for as they are gentle on the hair & skin and do not contain any harsh chemicals. I too use Johnson's & Johnson's shampoo for my children (age 2 & 5 years) even though many people have lost faith in their products after the recent issue with the baby powder range.

Bhawna Varshney

I need a little favor from you: I have taken part in the contest of Parentune. com : Please give me a like on my picture §§ http://parentune.com/detail/319 §§

Bhawna Varshney

I think Johnson's & johnSon's is the best for kids. I have used almost of their products for my son since he born. Very good quality and never harm children. You can go for it.

Bhriti Mackdani

Thank you so much, Shikha. I'll definitely try it.

Hi dear Bhriti! U cud try baba Ramdev's Patanjali shampoo which has Amla, and other herbal ingredients. It also serves as a conditioner and is not very expensive. I use the same for my daughters.

child's weight

Hello everone' My daughter Mayra is 1. 5 yr and her weight is 12 kg height is ab..

baby's weight

my son is only 9kg after cmpleting 1year. is it ok? He doesn't eat well. pls sug..

constipation

my elder doughter have serious constipation from two year.... i have taken many..

my baby was 1 year 8 months nd i cant manage him to sit in potty seater

Baby problm

My 18month old baby is refusing food from three days... His jaw is swelling too...

thumb sucking

My child 1 yr 9 month is having a habit of thumb sucking . How should he get rid..

low weight

hi my baby boy is 1. 7 year old but his weight is only 8. 6kg and height is 81..