Hobbies Special Needs

Best Baby Shampoo for 3 yr old

Bhriti Mackdani

Hello Parents, My daughter is 2 1/2 years old and she has smooth and silky hair by god's grace. I want to maintain the texture of her hair. But I'm unable to find the right shampoo for her. please guide me as I don't want to go wrong and regret later.

• 5

Dear Bhriti, you may want to stick to baby shampoo for as they are gentle on the hair & skin and do not contain any harsh chemicals. I too use Johnson's & Johnson's shampoo for my children (age 2 & 5 years) even though many people have lost faith in their products after the recent issue with the baby powder range.

Bhawna Varshney

I need a little favor from you: I have taken part in the contest of Parentune. com : Please give me a like on my picture §§ http://parentune.com/detail/319 §§

Bhawna Varshney

I think Johnson's & johnSon's is the best for kids. I have used almost of their products for my son since he born. Very good quality and never harm children. You can go for it.

Bhriti Mackdani

Thank you so much, Shikha. I'll definitely try it.

Hi dear Bhriti! U cud try baba Ramdev's Patanjali shampoo which has Amla, and other herbal ingredients. It also serves as a conditioner and is not very expensive. I use the same for my daughters.

DOWN SYNDROME//HYPOTHYROIDISIM

My 3 yrs old son Ojas doesnt talk yet ..he screams a lot ..keeps his tougue alwa..

low weight

hi my baby boy is 1. 7 year old but his weight is only 8. 6kg and height is 81..

my baby was 1 year 8 months nd i cant manage him to sit in potty seater

mosquitoes protect

can we apply Neem oil or castor oil to 14 months baby to protect from mosquitoes

Hobbies classes

I am confused what kind of hobbies he should do..... he is busy in playing games..

what are d hobbies fr kids?

i want to give hobbies fr my kid

flight travell

Hi to all... I hav 16 month old baby ..now I go flight in lonely to take my ba..

potty training

wjen i should start teaching my baby for potty