Best CBSE schools in Bangalore

Meghana

Would you know if Clarence is a good school

Manasa

Oakridge International School, Bengaluru has given the right kind of start to my son Kartheek started his schooling with Oakridge right from the early years. The curriculum and the co-scholastics are so age appropriate that he has grown holistically as an individual. The ambience and the teachers of the early Years segment cater perfectly to the needs of children in their developing years. I am happy to find Oakridge for my child which focuses on not just All round development but also teaches Life Skills.

Anita

Clarence JP Nagar follows the ICSE board.

Hi Meghana ! Could you share on the parameters you would like to know on Clarence as a school?

education

education and learning

education and learning

my daughter is of 10 yrs 5 months she is very lazy and her concentration in stu..

Lack of interest in studying

My daughter is 7 years old in class 2 she lack interest in the studying till da..

about studies of my children

education and learning

Boarding school for class five girk chil..

hi all. I am looking for a good boarding school for my daughter who is in class..

he is distracted from studies in last 2m..

he is distracted from his studies