Best Hair oil for babies

Neha Agarwal

Mar 21, 2017

My baby is 11 months old. She had her first haircut and now some patches can be seen on her hair as new hair is coming. please suggest a good oil for hair growth.

Neha Agarwal

is hibiscus leaves safe to apply on babies hair scalp?

Samta Kumar

Hi Neha u can apply coconut oil isme aap some hibiscus leaf,methi seeds,mix kr ise gas pe leaves Ko crispy hone tak low flame pe paka le and let it cool and filter this oil and use it will nourish hair.

puloma pandey

Hi Neha, I prefer almond , olive and coconut oil. you can also apply paste of hibiscus leaves or buds.

Baby wight and height

Hie my baby boy is 2 months old and his weight is 5. 5kg and height is 69cm so i..

7 month baby development

hi all. my bgby girl is very active and acheiving all things correctly in her de..

baby licks fingers

Hi my 5 months old baby always keeps licking his fingers with almost no gap. Hd..

urine color

after wake up to bed my baby is passing the urine in yellowish color after that..

sneezing and blocked nose

my baby is 3month old .he is always sneezing and blocked nose. what to do?

sitting

hi all, my baby is now 4 1/2 months .. please advise when can I make her to sit..

my 8 month baby girl birth weight was 2...

I give khichdi, soup, cerelac, fruit puree nd milk.. but still she isn't gaining..

noisy breath

hi all my son is 7 mnths old. by birth he is have noisy breath our pediatrician..