Best preschools near koramangala, Bangalore?

Sandeep Kumar

I want to enrol my kid in a Pre school. Please suggest

alpha beta

You may like to visit www. mykidopedia. com for all information on child care service providers. The site has over 90,000+ service providers across 18 top cities in India.

Hi Sandeep, though i dont have an idea of schools in Bangalore, you can look for one that is close to your house, has a good reputation (talk to other parents of the school. the best way is to go to the school when it is time for school to get over and you will get to meet parents there who are waiting to pick up their children. they will give you a correct picture); look for good infrastructure, ask about teachers and the ayah staff etc (take feedback from parents); ask the school what kind of activities they do with the children, look for open spaces where children can be outdoors, etc. these things will help you reach a decision hopefully.

when baby will sit

my baby is 6. 5 months old...... when the baby will sit on her own.... she now r..

Flash cards

Any one tried flash cards for babies... is tat really working??

sleeping pattern of 3mnt old baby

I wish to know about the sleeping pattern of 3 mnt old baby. he sleeps mostly du..

my son is 9 mnth old but he doest crwl I put him on tummy but he roll it self Nd..

activity

Hi everyone my baby is 9month+ but she don't crawl . I am worried i tried to te..

my son is 9 mnth old but he doest respond on toy s Nd nt even show interest towa..

bday gift

he ll turn 1 year wat gift to gift him? which ll be useful for his overall devel..

my son is 7 mnth old if I can add sugar to suji Nd give him