Best preschools near koramangala, Bangalore?

Sandeep Kumar

I want to enrol my kid in a Pre school. Please suggest

alpha beta

You may like to visit www. mykidopedia. com for all information on child care service providers. The site has over 90,000+ service providers across 18 top cities in India.

Hi Sandeep, though i dont have an idea of schools in Bangalore, you can look for one that is close to your house, has a good reputation (talk to other parents of the school. the best way is to go to the school when it is time for school to get over and you will get to meet parents there who are waiting to pick up their children. they will give you a correct picture); look for good infrastructure, ask about teachers and the ayah staff etc (take feedback from parents); ask the school what kind of activities they do with the children, look for open spaces where children can be outdoors, etc. these things will help you reach a decision hopefully.

if my introduce daliya to my 7 mnth old son then how many tym I should give him..

should I give salt to my 7 mnth old son

teething

my bby is 7nd halfmnth he sarting teething so it is normal to come fever in this

baby care

Hi my son will be of 7 months on 27th January. but abhi tk bhi wo palti ni khata..

sleeping pattern of 3mnt old baby

I wish to know about the sleeping pattern of 3 mnt old baby. he sleeps mostly du..

story books

hi can any 1 suggest stories to read for kids below one year

For game

Which game buying For girl baby?