Best school in dwarka

Ashok Tehlan

Best school in dwarka for my daughter . She will be in 5th class in april2017. Please advice, thanks in advance for your great support and effort.

• 2

Kumar Rajnish

Mr. Ashok it depends on you.. whether you want good schools with affordable fees or expensive schools with all comforts. You can go for Bal Bharti Sec-12, St. Gregorios School, Venkateshwar International, Nirmal Bharatia School, DAV Sec-6, etc. These are some good schools with excellent academics and over all activities.

Canisha Kapoor

Which Dwarka are you talking about? For Dwarka in New Delhi there is Bal Bharati Public School in sector 12, then there is DPS Dwarka in sector 3,

physical punishment @ school

my son is 8yrs old & he is in class 3.. im facing severe prblms with his sc teac..

Game regarding

My daughter don't know about what game is favourite for her

increase concentration of my 11yr daught..

pl explain how to increase the concentration of my 11 years daughter in studies...

my daughter is very weak in maths so wha..

my daughter is very weak in maths . she can't remember tables. she is very weak..

my children are scared of studying from..

my children run away when i call them for studies

less interest in studies

my daughter is in 2nd class but nt showing much interest in studies

education

How to motivate a child