Best school in dwarka

Ashok Tehlan

Best school in dwarka for my daughter . She will be in 5th class in april2017. Please advice, thanks in advance for your great support and effort.

• 2

Kumar Rajnish

Mr. Ashok it depends on you.. whether you want good schools with affordable fees or expensive schools with all comforts. You can go for Bal Bharti Sec-12, St. Gregorios School, Venkateshwar International, Nirmal Bharatia School, DAV Sec-6, etc. These are some good schools with excellent academics and over all activities.

Canisha Kapoor

Which Dwarka are you talking about? For Dwarka in New Delhi there is Bal Bharati Public School in sector 12, then there is DPS Dwarka in sector 3,

make learning more intresting

my son he nine yrs old he likes to play only video games doesnt want to study wa..

hi just want to make my child busy in a..

want to angage my daughter in the activities of her likes

what kind of books required for girls

can anyone suggest what kind of books can b given to 3 years and 11 years daught..

less interest in studies

my daughter is in 2nd class but nt showing much interest in studies

physical punishment @ school

my son is 8yrs old & he is in class 3.. im facing severe prblms with his sc teac..

Hi all.. my daughter is in 5th and not s..

my daughter is in 5th.. since I am a working women and have a small daughter of..