Best school in dwarka

Ashok Tehlan

Best school in dwarka for my daughter . She will be in 5th class in april2017. Please advice, thanks in advance for your great support and effort.

• 2

Kumar Rajnish

Mr. Ashok it depends on you.. whether you want good schools with affordable fees or expensive schools with all comforts. You can go for Bal Bharti Sec-12, St. Gregorios School, Venkateshwar International, Nirmal Bharatia School, DAV Sec-6, etc. These are some good schools with excellent academics and over all activities.

Canisha Kapoor

Which Dwarka are you talking about? For Dwarka in New Delhi there is Bal Bharati Public School in sector 12, then there is DPS Dwarka in sector 3,

less interest in studies

my daughter is in 2nd class but nt showing much interest in studies

increase concentration of my 11yr daught..

pl explain how to increase the concentration of my 11 years daughter in studies...

concentration

my 9 years daughter is lacking concentration in studies and almost every thing

crawling & sitting

hi my son is 9 months old but still not crawling or sitting..

My son is 8 yrs old. I want to know some..

need tips for bringing up the child

increase educational interest

my daughter is 7+ . I wish if anyone can suggest me how could her interest in ed..

Lack of interest in studying

My daughter is 7 years old in class 2 she lack interest in the studying till da..