Best schools in bangalore with hyderabad presence.

Naveen Dhayalan

Hi I am looking for a good school in and around marathahalli, sarjapur or bellandur areas which also had a presence in hyderabad for my kid. I am looking at a possible relocation to Hyderabad early next year or. Mid academic year. Please suggest. I might be ok to look a little further than I mentioned for a good school, so do not restrict your scope. Many thanks in advance

• 2

Manasi Choudhary

Hi.. Suggest to check www. goschooling. com. You will get all the details for any Preschool in Hyderabad. You can share your details with them & their person will take you through the entire Admission process. You will also get special offers :))

Hi naveen! The ones which are commong betwern b'lor and hyderabad are DPS and Oakridge. There are other good schools too in and around that area but may not be there in both cities together. Theses are greenwood, Indus schools i B'lor.

No to study

My daughter is 4years old and creates lot of drama while studying she takes ab..

Activity box is it useful ?

Need suggestions about activity box call Flinto.. please suggest me , where it..

studies

my daughter. avoids to study... she is good in orals but avoids writing... i dnt..

phonics

hello all .this is my first post. my kid has just started phonics .how can I tea..

school

which board is better for schooling CBSE or ICSE

my kid is not intrested in studying

hi all.. my daughter is not intrested in studies... although she has a sharp min..