Best schools in bangalore with hyderabad presence.

Naveen Dhayalan

Hi I am looking for a good school in and around marathahalli, sarjapur or bellandur areas which also had a presence in hyderabad for my kid. I am looking at a possible relocation to Hyderabad early next year or. Mid academic year. Please suggest. I might be ok to look a little further than I mentioned for a good school, so do not restrict your scope. Many thanks in advance

• 2

Manasi Choudhary

Hi.. Suggest to check www. goschooling. com. You will get all the details for any Preschool in Hyderabad. You can share your details with them & their person will take you through the entire Admission process. You will also get special offers :))

Hi naveen! The ones which are commong betwern b'lor and hyderabad are DPS and Oakridge. There are other good schools too in and around that area but may not be there in both cities together. Theses are greenwood, Indus schools i B'lor.

phonics

hello all .this is my first post. my kid has just started phonics .how can I tea..

No to study

My daughter is 4years old and creates lot of drama while studying she takes ab..

school search need review for sister niv..

hi im planning to put my daughter in proper school. wanted ur reciews on sister..

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..

Activity box is it useful ?

Need suggestions about activity box call Flinto.. please suggest me , where it..

how to make my daughter concentrate on..

she is 3plus ...in nursery ....When ever I sit with her to do some written prac..