Best schools in bangalore with hyderabad presence.

Naveen Dhayalan

Hi I am looking for a good school in and around marathahalli, sarjapur or bellandur areas which also had a presence in hyderabad for my kid. I am looking at a possible relocation to Hyderabad early next year or. Mid academic year. Please suggest. I might be ok to look a little further than I mentioned for a good school, so do not restrict your scope. Many thanks in advance

• 2

Manasi Choudhary

Hi.. Suggest to check www. goschooling. com. You will get all the details for any Preschool in Hyderabad. You can share your details with them & their person will take you through the entire Admission process. You will also get special offers :))

Hi naveen! The ones which are commong betwern b'lor and hyderabad are DPS and Oakridge. There are other good schools too in and around that area but may not be there in both cities together. Theses are greenwood, Indus schools i B'lor.

my child hesitate to perform assembly pr..

what steps I should take to increase my child self esteem and confidence too. my..

Hi i am sujana. My daughter is in class..

education second language

School

My son is 3yr 4m. plz advice in which should i take admission in playgroup or nu..

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

my 3yr6month daughter is going school si..

how can I convince her to greet people . please suggest

CBSE or ICSE

my son is 5+ . can any one suggest the right board of education. ICSE or CBSE