better hair growth...

Jasmine

Mar 21, 2013

hi there... my daughter is 2 yrs old. i hd shaved her hair first wen she was 9 months old.. then coz the growth was not proper n very slow i shaved her hair again wen she ws 19 months old. nw she is 24 months n i see the growth is like earlier... not dense n also very slow. i do apply almond oil n castor oil regularly... bt its not helping much. wat shd i do? i want her to have dense n even growth.  plz help... P. S. - i have lovely long n silky hair... n really wish my daughter to get the same...

• 9

my son also had very light hair... as almond oil is quite hot.. so i decide to use during winters... i started last yr oct onwards daily i used to apply almond oil.. i believe his hair are getting somewht thick.. i think u keep on using almond oil and give alond to eat as well, it surely will help.

jasmine

sure... :-)

true, our Anurima is the go to mum for gentle,caring resolutions to concerns..

Hahaha.. Thank you Jasmine. Glad that I could help :)Hope your daughter gets beautiful hair like you soon. Do share a picture when she gets those tresses :)

jasmine

indu... thank u soooo much yaar. i am actaully feelin soo relieved n hope like ur daughter mine too will have lovely hair.. thanx a ton.

jasmine

thanx anurima .... i always luk forward to a comment frm u as i feel u hve an ocean of knowledge in this regard... :-)

Indu

Hello Jasmine, I had the same concern when my daughter was 1. 5 yrs ... I consulted her doc, he told me that wait till 2. 5 yrs of her age, as the actual texture and volume of hair can be seen after that only. And I kept giving her an egg daily ...not only for hair but for overall health of her . We had get her head shaved only once when she was 11 months at the time off Mundan and never again... Now my daughter is almost 4. 5 and she has long lovely curly hair ... and I used think same as u jasmine that my daughtes should have my kind of hair ... and that wish is true now :) So don't worry too much about it... Give her some more time and as said by Anurima too, protein diet .... And she will have lovely hair as yours .. :)

Since hair is made out of protein, a diet rich in protein may help improve hair growth. Soya, beans (rajma, black eyed beans), green vegs, dry fruits, milk and even sea food are good sources of protein. You may give your daughter a diet rich in proteins but please take care not to give her too much as excessive protein may have negative effects. Hope this helps :)

Hi Jasmine. Hair growth is mostly affected by the genes. You may refer to the following links which are of some of the previous parent talks on the same issue. You will find advice from Dr. Vaneet Parmar in the frst link. Please copy and paste the following links on your browser bar. http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/my-toddler-hardly-has-any-hair-on-her-head/190 http://www.parentune.com/parent-talk/hair-growth/330

hitting and biting

my 2 year old baby just hits and bites if we do something which she doesn't like..

baby sleeping

hello my baby is 15 months old.. his sleeping hours r very less even after takin..

My child is 13 months now. He has starte..

Whole day he just wants to walk and at night his legs started paining kindly sug..

Hi! I am mother of one child and she is..

Hey!!I want to know the exact age when child start talking because am worried fo..

Feeding baby in the night

Heloo.. my daughter is 17 months old.. I need to feed her in the night also....

potty training

hi my daughter is 2 yes and 1 month old. how to potty train her. if we make her..

hello my son having problem while speaki..

stammering or stutters in children

Sleep pattern for 1. 2 years old

My little one waking up frequently in the night for every 2 hrs. Either I have t..