Biggest health concern.

What is the biggest health concern you have with your child? Is it a weak stomach, a poor immunity, or some skin rash that keeps popping up. Share with us your health concern and we will help get you solutions to them.

• 1

At the moment, the biggest health concern with my children is that of my 5 year old daughter refusing to have breakfast. Nothing has worked so far and all she can have is a glass of milk! She eats one or two spoonfuls if at all and mostly throws up if she eats something light (a boiled egg, cereals, fruits etc). Obviously this makes her extremely hungry by lunchtime. I worry that this habit of hers will affect her concentration & studies at school as she grows.

leg pain

my girl baby s 15 months now. suggest me some oil to massage for her leg.. she s..

constipation

hi mommies.. my baby is having constipation he is going to be 6 months this 29....

Reusable dipers

Is anyone using reusable diaper? can any one tell which brand will be best?

Weight loss

Hi all.. Just wanted to know that can i do dieting during breastfeeding.. As p..

why do kids have cough and running nose often any remedy

Going through depression...

Hello ,I am in 4th month pregnancy, earlier me n my husband  used stay away from..

umbilical cord

There is a lot of advertising on stem cell preservation, is it really important..

hi every1... I'm sutapa... I want 2 know till how much time is it normal to have..