Blocked nose and cough

Zelda Pereira

Whats the best home remedy for a blocked nose and cough in children

archana j

take rock salt and ajwain in one cotton cloth and tie it tightly. heat a pan and keep that for few seconds on that and give "Sake" of it on his chest and back also inbetween make them inhale (keep at safe distace) the smell. this gives instant relief from blocked nose. Also u can take a betal leaf and apply some mustard oil and while sleeping tie it around the chest . in morning all the cough will be dissolved. it works miracle try it. this u can try from one day child to 7 yrs. very effective. take care

piu

You can give dry ginger with honey and tumeric

zelda Pereira

Can this be given to 2 yrs children ?

jayashree kumarprasad

Pineapple juice is an effective remedy for cough .

jayashree kumarprasad

Boil an inch of ginger in a cup of water till it reduces to half , you can add a leaf of tulsi/ karpooravalli too. Strain and give this for 3 days .

Watery Loose stools

Hi my baby 18 months going loose watery stools .. he also going urine for every..

not at all eating

my lo is 17 months weight 8. 8 only . he does not eat anything. we tried every..

brushing

hi my son doesnot brush. When in the morning I brush with him he takes my brush..

juice

i want to know that can i give my 1 year baby boy readymade juice or it should b..

Which dal &a vegetable can give on daily..

As my mother in law is saying don't give Chana dal and ghiya daily.. how to deci..

baby not walking

i have twins n they are now 1 year 2 month but both are not walking ...what i do

my baby suffering from gastro ....what can I do at home or tell me home remedie..