Bottle feed for baby

Dheepthy

My baby is 5 months now and she is breast fed exclusively till date. I am planning to go back to work next month and she will be 6 months by then. Please do let me know if I can start the solids. I have tried giving her bottle and she refuses it. I am not sure on how to handle this situation. Expecting some tips on the same.

• 3

Kusuma K S

Avoid using bottle... Try giving expressed breast milk through palada or small spoon.. Once she learns that you can slowly introduce other liquids like juice etc.

Hi Dheepthy, at 6 months you can start solids such as mashed banana, mashed boiled potato etc. also, you can try and express milk and give it to her with a spoon. Messy but once you and the child get a hang of it, it becomes easier. Also, if your daughter is sitting up, you could slowly start on a cup directly or a sippy cup.

Pooja Masurkar

U can start with liquids first. Start vth chaval and moong daal paani afterwards juices like sweet lime or pomogranate or water melon or Apple. However, check vth pediatrician before introducing new food to baby.

feeding

Hi. my baby is 1 month old and I'm breastfeeding her. but as milk is not suffic..

best hand blender

hi.. can anyone suggest best hand blender to mash baby steamed food smoothly

infant food

suggest food fr 5 month baby

how can I know the reason of my baby's c..

It's been two days or rather nights that my baby awakes at night and finds it ve..

baby neck

hi I'm Chandini my baby is 4months 11days old but still her neck is not stable

diet plan for 9 month baby

plz tell me what should I give to my baby at age of 9 months

Introduce semi solid food to 6 month old..

Hello.. my son is of 6 month.. aaj uska aanaprashan hua.. how to introduce semi..

teeth

my baby is 10 months old , but he doesn't have any teeth yet, please suggest whe..