Bottle feed for baby

Dheepthy

My baby is 5 months now and she is breast fed exclusively till date. I am planning to go back to work next month and she will be 6 months by then. Please do let me know if I can start the solids. I have tried giving her bottle and she refuses it. I am not sure on how to handle this situation. Expecting some tips on the same.

• 3

Kusuma K S

Avoid using bottle... Try giving expressed breast milk through palada or small spoon.. Once she learns that you can slowly introduce other liquids like juice etc.

Hi Dheepthy, at 6 months you can start solids such as mashed banana, mashed boiled potato etc. also, you can try and express milk and give it to her with a spoon. Messy but once you and the child get a hang of it, it becomes easier. Also, if your daughter is sitting up, you could slowly start on a cup directly or a sippy cup.

Pooja Masurkar

U can start with liquids first. Start vth chaval and moong daal paani afterwards juices like sweet lime or pomogranate or water melon or Apple. However, check vth pediatrician before introducing new food to baby.

Growth

My baby weight was 7kgshe was completing 6month is it a ideal weight for his gro..

Sitting

Hello frnds... my son is 7. 5 monts... he sits with the pillow support.... when..

not eating food

my baby is 10mnth old. from 6mnth onwards Ian giving food she ates normally but..

Feed Gap in nyt

My baby has just started her 6 month I would like u all to help me understand o..

wakes often in Night

hi my boy is 9 months old what can give in night to eat he wakes 2 to 3 times i..

Is air cooler safe for babies in summer?

Can we use air cooler during summer for an infant of 2 months??

Baby start sitting

Hi mums my lo is 5 months old. when he'll start sit With his own.

hi all my baby is 7months + he haven't p..

lil one is not pooing frm yesterday is on semi solids diet send ebf. pls help.