Bottle feed for baby

Dheepthy

My baby is 5 months now and she is breast fed exclusively till date. I am planning to go back to work next month and she will be 6 months by then. Please do let me know if I can start the solids. I have tried giving her bottle and she refuses it. I am not sure on how to handle this situation. Expecting some tips on the same.

• 3

Kusuma K S

Avoid using bottle... Try giving expressed breast milk through palada or small spoon.. Once she learns that you can slowly introduce other liquids like juice etc.

Hi Dheepthy, at 6 months you can start solids such as mashed banana, mashed boiled potato etc. also, you can try and express milk and give it to her with a spoon. Messy but once you and the child get a hang of it, it becomes easier. Also, if your daughter is sitting up, you could slowly start on a cup directly or a sippy cup.

Pooja Masurkar

U can start with liquids first. Start vth chaval and moong daal paani afterwards juices like sweet lime or pomogranate or water melon or Apple. However, check vth pediatrician before introducing new food to baby.

baby behaviour

my baby is 3+mnth old. jb wo bed p leta hota h to wo hme response deta h means d..

which foods should I introduce to my 7 month baby

is that mean limited feed?

my daughter who is of 1 month 11 days cries for feed very frequently and sleeps..

cradle cap

hai my baby is 2 1/2 months old. he has patches in his head. I think it is cradl..

natural treatment for cough

my son 6 months old.. coughing daily 5 or 6 times.. parents pls say natural trea..

baby neck

hi I'm Chandini my baby is 4months 11days old but still her neck is not stable

poop

is yellow green colored poop normal. my 4 month old lo is on breast as well as f..