Bottle feeding at 5

This is with reference to a previous talk, and I would like to seek expert opinion on one aspect of my childs food habits. She is 5 and still drinks milk from a bottle once a day. This is before breakfast, when she is waking up. I have not stopped it, because that is the only time she has that amount of milk without any trouble. Other than this, she has stopped using the bottle long back and she is very comfortable with glasses and cups. In fact, sometimes she drinks milk in the evening from a cup. She takes the usual water bottle to school and drinks juice from a bottle too. Will there be any physiological or psychological effect of continuing her bottle feed in the morning at this age?

you perhaps need to start the weaning process, to slowly, gradually replace the bottle as they say with the cup. :). Bottle- more than anything is also a comfort for the child, so while you need to take it away slowly, it has to be a gradual process and you would need to replace the comfort of the bottle with your love, affection and care.

hair problem

my daughter is 4 yrs old. I want to know is keratin yoghurt shampoo is good for..

Suggest with a tooth paste

My child is 3yrs old. she is not allowing me to brush with a tooth paste

frequent fever

My elder son is 5 and half years old.. He gets fever twice in a month.. we alwa..

Low supply of mother milk

Hii... my 7 month old is not getting sufficient mother feed because of reduced m..

Bed Wetting in sleep

My daughter has bed Wetting problem. She seems lazy to get up and goto toilet. H..

Heavy cough

Heavy cough last 4 to 5 days, any suggestions please