Bottle feeding.

Aditi Mankad

Hi. My son is 2 yeaar old. Still he drinks his. milk in bottle. He needs bottle feeding when he wakes up in morning. Second before aa nap and last before slee. Otherwise he doesnt aleep. I want to give up his habit of bottle feed. Any suggestion or anyidea for that?

• 3

Debika Ghosh

I have same problem. My daughter is 2. 5. She can drink through straw, direct from bottle or tumbler. Even then she likes her feeding bottle (for milk and water), more so because she lies down and sips before going to sleep.

Hi Aditi, sometimes you have to take drastic steps to wean the child away from some habit. Just keep away all bottles and tell your child some story--a fairy took it or something--and dont give it back to him. He will cry and weep and not sleep etc but as a mother you have to show patience if you want this habit to go away. Give him milk instead in sippers or glass. Bottle feed at this stage can damage his teeth, create cavities etc.

shilpa

Since ur son is 2 yrs old, Introduce straw cups and gradually take him to cups. First few days give him water in straw cup. Then after a week give him Milk in that. Hope this helps.

Diet concern

Hi ladies. Hope you all are doing great. My question is regarding baby's lunch..

Food. to be carried during train journey..

Please suggest food items to be carried for. my 2 years baby for long journey.

less weight

my son 1 year completed not eating food properly nd fruits too suggest me to wai..

healthy food forb2-3 years baby

she don't eat food so I want some healthy food which is will be healthy for her

Not drinking milk

hello,my 13 month old son not drinking milk, I am trying to give him since he is..

Not eating.

Hi my 1 and half years old baby not eating food. His doctor told that he is teet..

Baby not eating at all

Hello.. my 18 months old is not eating at all. she is not opening her mouth for..