Bottle feeding.

Aditi Mankad

Hi. My son is 2 yeaar old. Still he drinks his. milk in bottle. He needs bottle feeding when he wakes up in morning. Second before aa nap and last before slee. Otherwise he doesnt aleep. I want to give up his habit of bottle feed. Any suggestion or anyidea for that?

• 3

Debika Ghosh

I have same problem. My daughter is 2. 5. She can drink through straw, direct from bottle or tumbler. Even then she likes her feeding bottle (for milk and water), more so because she lies down and sips before going to sleep.

Hi Aditi, sometimes you have to take drastic steps to wean the child away from some habit. Just keep away all bottles and tell your child some story--a fairy took it or something--and dont give it back to him. He will cry and weep and not sleep etc but as a mother you have to show patience if you want this habit to go away. Give him milk instead in sippers or glass. Bottle feed at this stage can damage his teeth, create cavities etc.

shilpa

Since ur son is 2 yrs old, Introduce straw cups and gradually take him to cups. First few days give him water in straw cup. Then after a week give him Milk in that. Hope this helps.

food suggestion

my 22 months old baby is having constipation. please suggest a narural way to cu..

spicy foods

Hi mommies... my girl is one year old... can I start spicy foods... and what kin..

weight

my lo is 13 months old. His weight is 8 kg. He doesnot eat properly,its very dif..

What should be diet of a three yrs old s..

What should I give my son for proper growth

Baby not eating at all

Hello.. my 18 months old is not eating at all. she is not opening her mouth for..

Nutrition

hi everyone.. my son is 14 months now... he hates eating apple..... pls help me..

can we start bounvita or any other supp..

want to know it's correct or save to the baby or not...

underweight baby

hlo,my baby is two years old and his weight is 9 kg and height is also small ..h..