Bottle feeding

Shilpa Shree

My 4month son was having formula in feeding bottle since birth due to lack of sufficient breast milk. From last one month he is refusing formula and feeding bottle too. I have tried all kinds of nipples. But he is interested in breast milk only. He is loosing his weight day by day. Please do suggest some solution

Aishwarya Ganesh

To increase the breast milk try feeding the baby more you can even store the breast milk. Initially try giving the breast milk in bottle. Slowly make it as 80% breast milk and 20% formula, for a week. Slowly increase the formula milk percentage. I tried this method for my baby now she is 11 months old. Now she is used to both bottle and breast feeding. Consult with the ped before trying this method.

Himanshi Gupta

I have to join office soon.. And thus bottle feeding is must.. He throw the bottel away.. I have no problem with breastfeeding but office thing is making me nervous

Anuradha H

Agree that more feeding will increase the supply. My ped had suggested making formula with 40ml per scoop as that gives the same Consistency as breast milk. But this should not be done for more than 3 or 4 days. You can also mix the formula with slightly warm water as breast milk is warm. Maybe he likes warm milk in winter :) Just something to try. Hope it helps.

Grishma Patel

Hi himanshi and shilpa.. use zandu sataverax or Galact powder with milk to increase breast milk. i used it for 1 year.

kirti

let baby breastfeed for more and more time . Slowly breastmilk will increase.

kirti

Hi shilpa you can try lactonic powder to increase breast milk. You can discuss with doctor about lactonic powder. Sometimes baby they don't like taste of formula. Cow milk is also an option for babies in the absence of Formula and breastmilk. If lo is refusing bottle you can spoonfeed him. Hope this helps.

Himanshi Gupta

I am facing exact same thing.. plz help

Baby not eating food

Hi my son is nt eating anything except sweet things lyk aata or suji ka halwa or..

trip to delhi

hi, my baby is 8th months old ,and we are going to delhi for a trip to 4-5 days...

can I give custard to my baby

can I give custard to my baby which is normally available in market

Brown rice

Hi my baby has entered 6th month can i replace white rice with brown rice is it..

cornflakes

can i give to my 1yr+baby boy

what shall I mix with idly other than dal..

fruits

Hello mommies. ..pls share what fruits I can give to ma 10 month old daughter...

Dry Fruit to babies (9 months)

In which form I can give my kid badam and walnuts ..He is of 9 months