Bottle feeding

Shilpa Shree

My 4month son was having formula in feeding bottle since birth due to lack of sufficient breast milk. From last one month he is refusing formula and feeding bottle too. I have tried all kinds of nipples. But he is interested in breast milk only. He is loosing his weight day by day. Please do suggest some solution

Aishwarya Ganesh

To increase the breast milk try feeding the baby more you can even store the breast milk. Initially try giving the breast milk in bottle. Slowly make it as 80% breast milk and 20% formula, for a week. Slowly increase the formula milk percentage. I tried this method for my baby now she is 11 months old. Now she is used to both bottle and breast feeding. Consult with the ped before trying this method.

Himanshi Gupta

I have to join office soon.. And thus bottle feeding is must.. He throw the bottel away.. I have no problem with breastfeeding but office thing is making me nervous

Anuradha H

Agree that more feeding will increase the supply. My ped had suggested making formula with 40ml per scoop as that gives the same Consistency as breast milk. But this should not be done for more than 3 or 4 days. You can also mix the formula with slightly warm water as breast milk is warm. Maybe he likes warm milk in winter :) Just something to try. Hope it helps.

Grishma Patel

Hi himanshi and shilpa.. use zandu sataverax or Galact powder with milk to increase breast milk. i used it for 1 year.

kirti

let baby breastfeed for more and more time . Slowly breastmilk will increase.

kirti

Hi shilpa you can try lactonic powder to increase breast milk. You can discuss with doctor about lactonic powder. Sometimes baby they don't like taste of formula. Cow milk is also an option for babies in the absence of Formula and breastmilk. If lo is refusing bottle you can spoonfeed him. Hope this helps.

Himanshi Gupta

I am facing exact same thing.. plz help

chickoo

Shall I give chickoo to my baby

Milk

Hi, My baby is 8 months old. I have problem in milk production because of that r..

Food for 5th month baby

Hii all my baby completed 4 months. I want to give him solid food. please sugge..

1st Feed Cerelac vomit

Hi everyone 1st time today morning I feed my baby girl half scoop of cerelac( w..

apple

my baby never eat apple due to its sour taste what to do?pls help me

solids

Hi everyone my baby is 10 month old i m giving her solid bt in pureed or watery..

fruit

shall I give papaya to my baby? if yes how much?

dates to 10 month

hi all my lo s 10 months cn i gve him dates