Bottle feeding

S S

Hi my boy 6months old is drinking formula milk every 2hours I start one veg and cerlac a bowl I offer ..but he stool 3times a day

• 2

Shruti Mehta

It is normal to ave 3-5 stools a day 1ce u start on solids also it can b teething time... guess not to worry☺

radhika tuniki

Once we introduce a new diet, We do see changes in baby stool activity. My baby also faced the same and there is nothing to worry.

Quantity of water for 7months old baby

Hi All, My baby is 7months old and I give him 5-10tps of water after every meal...

cold and fever in 5 months old

hi.. my 5 months old baby is having cough and cold since last 2 days and 100 fev..

Sitting

My baby is 5. 5 months old. when we make him sit he does bend slightly and back..

formula milk or cow's milk

My baby is 6. 5 months as I ll b joining work and plan to keep her on bm as well..

1st Teeth at which month

my baby is now 11months old & still he doesn't started teeth is it normal?

stool problem

hlo frnds i hv a que. pls ans. n suggest if nedded. my 3 n half month baby was s..

Red spot in eyes

Hi everyone, My baby boy will be 8 months old. Here in delhi,its extre. e cold i..

weight

hi my weight during 9 mnth was 73 nw my baby is 2 mnths old and still my weight..