Bottle feeding

S S

Hi my boy 6months old is drinking formula milk every 2hours I start one veg and cerlac a bowl I offer ..but he stool 3times a day

• 2

Shruti Mehta

It is normal to ave 3-5 stools a day 1ce u start on solids also it can b teething time... guess not to worry☺

radhika tuniki

Once we introduce a new diet, We do see changes in baby stool activity. My baby also faced the same and there is nothing to worry.

Poop problem

My 3 month baby is feeling difficult to poop and it's color is green .I am givin..

Water

When I start drinking water to baby.

Hi m vijetha

Ma baby s 9month old n stil she s not able to sit by herself what to do to make..

Fart problem

Hi Everyone, My baby girl is turning 7 months now.. She fart a lot.. Can i gi..

Baby having green potty

Baby is 3 months old and having green potty .. some says green color potty means..

cold and cough

hi, my baby doll is 3 months old and has caught cold. what to do. she is on brea..

sudden fever

my baby is six and half month old. She is active up to 5pm today. At 5 30 her bo..

plz suggest some effective remedies

my daughter is 7momth suffering frm cold n fewer gvbher drops n also gv her ajwa..