Bottle feeding

Gunjan Arora

Hi my daughter is 3 months old and i want yo inculcate habit of bottle feeding. I am trying from last 15 days bt she doesn't take it.. please suggest wat can be done in this matter

• 1

Aishwarya Ganesh

Most breast feeding babies avoid bottles. If you want to introduce bottles, you can pump your breast milk and feed your baby in bottle. Later you can slowly vary the concentration of breast milk and commercial powder milk. I tried this method and its successful for my baby who was completely breast feed till 6 months. You can also try adding very little powdered sugar on the bottle nipple but do consult the pediatrician before doing it. Happy parenting :)

Food n nutrition

My baby is running in 9month he is very choosy about food he don't want to eat a..

Which food can I give to 11 month 15 days baby he can't gulp anything he wan..

somva 34

my beby is 3 month and 25 day old . some time she is crying.. so please suggesti..

not having food

hi my daughter is 1year old she is not eating food at all . she is of 8. 5kg . P..

Poppy seeds for 6 months baby first home..

hi my son is going to complete 6 months. m preparing home made food for him. as..

vegetable soup recipe

hi Mom's, anybody have veg soup to ur baby at 5months. please do send me the rec..

formula milk

my baby is 6mnth .. he is not having formula milk..

food for 3mnths baby

hi frnds.. my daughter is 3 months old she is having my feed n formula feed wat..