Bottle feeding

Gunjan Arora

Hi my daughter is 3 months old and i want yo inculcate habit of bottle feeding. I am trying from last 15 days bt she doesn't take it.. please suggest wat can be done in this matter

• 1

Aishwarya Ganesh

Most breast feeding babies avoid bottles. If you want to introduce bottles, you can pump your breast milk and feed your baby in bottle. Later you can slowly vary the concentration of breast milk and commercial powder milk. I tried this method and its successful for my baby who was completely breast feed till 6 months. You can also try adding very little powdered sugar on the bottle nipple but do consult the pediatrician before doing it. Happy parenting :)

Food recipe for 1 year old

Hello, plz suggest me tasty food recipe for 1 year old baby. She is not eating..

which formula is best.. for beby growth..

hyy my beby 3. 5days old.. bo avi fm karrahi haylekin 3hr pe sirf 30 ml kharahi..

GERBER FOOD

Dear Mommies!! I wanted to know how good or safe GERBER baby food is, that's ava..

not having food

hi my daughter is 1year old she is not eating food at all . she is of 8. 5kg . P..

suggest foods

what solids can I give for 7 month old baby

can i give chappati mashed n dal or milk to my baby.. hez 7 months old... 8th mo..

is it okey to give Amul milk to 1 year o..

my son is now 11 month old. i am weening breast milk. can i give the same milk t..