Bottle sterilizinb

Mamta Hemrajani

I bought stainless steel bottle for my 9 months old daughter . Is it really necessary to sterilize it before every use or i can use liquid cleanser and hot running water to clean it.

Mamta Hemrajani

Should i sterlise nipple, in that case

Aishwarya Ganesh

Since its a stainless steel just you can place it in the hot water for five mins after washing it with a liquid cleanser. Remember it's always important to sterilise before use and its very important for babies.

calcium intake for teething

hi everyone, my baby is 5 months old and he has symptoms of teething. so I start..

my baby boy is 2 month old his is not sl..

2month old baby sleeping problem

urin problem

my son is 3 and half month old he is not urinating during night sleep he does th..

crawling

my son is 10 months old but still he does not crawl. i am so worried about him ...

holds head while lying on back

my baby is 4months and she will mostly keep holding her head and bottom while ly..

cough

my 8nd half mnt old baby is having cough since lst week... i gave him asthalin e..

cracked breasts

Hi. My wife and I are new parents with a one month old baby. recently, she has a..

About Baby feed

I have light fever. Can I feed my baby?