Bottle sterilizinb

Mamta Hemrajani

I bought stainless steel bottle for my 9 months old daughter . Is it really necessary to sterilize it before every use or i can use liquid cleanser and hot running water to clean it.

Mamta Hemrajani

Should i sterlise nipple, in that case

Aishwarya Ganesh

Since its a stainless steel just you can place it in the hot water for five mins after washing it with a liquid cleanser. Remember it's always important to sterilise before use and its very important for babies.

mucus

I have fifth month baby girl she is getting mucus from pelvic what does it mean...

Height and weight

Hi what should be height and weight of 9 and 10 month old baby boy

peeing

how many times 10 month old baby should pee a day in this summer time?

my daughter doesnt urinate

my daughter is 8month old her mwdicines r gng on fr cold n cough i hv noticed si..

how to reduce tummy after delivery

I had normal delivery by end of January I put on more weight during delivery.....

hi my baby is 50 days old last 3 days she is passing stool in green color and th..

meri daughter ko gas priblem

meri daughter ko gas ki problem he vo abhi 1. 5 month ki he aur nind b bAhot..

disturbed sleep

hi mommies my 5. 5 months old baby cries a lot before sleeping even he rubs his..