Breast buds

Neelima Moganti

Hi all.. Have anyone heard about breast buds(lumps under the baby nipples)? How long they will be ?

• 2

Neelima Moganti

Hi Priya.. Thanks for the reply .. But my case is different .. My baby has lumps under her nipples since she was born . We showed to pead and he said they are called breast buds and it's common in few kids due to hormones. I was wondering how long will they be?

Priyamvadha VijayShankar

Hey.. I'm not sure if I know what you are talking about, but my grandmother told me to squeeze my son's nipples for two days at the end of his bath. Milk actually came out of them. I believe this is usual and has to be done to avoid man-breasts. This may be the case with your child too, but make sure you check with your pediatrician.

Rash on the face

My son is 7 1/2 months old ... since a long time he has some rash on his cheeks..

Bottle feed to Breastfeed

Hi guys... is it possible to bring bottle feed baby to breastfeed? As my. LO is..

suggestions.

how many times a 9month old should urinate in a day

skin dryness

Hii all... My 2 month old has got white patches over her face due to skin dryne..

Darkening of 10m boy baby skin

can any1 suggest y could this happen.. my baby face remains bright.. but body tu..

need help

My daughter swallowed my bindi... i m very much afraid... Is that cause any harm..

having little cough

having little cough while playing nd fast drink milk v r able to observe cough ...

remedies to put on weight of baby

my baby s 7months old she weights only 7kg and thin I want her to put on weight..