Breast buds

Neelima Moganti

Hi all.. Have anyone heard about breast buds(lumps under the baby nipples)? How long they will be ?

• 2

Neelima Moganti

Hi Priya.. Thanks for the reply .. But my case is different .. My baby has lumps under her nipples since she was born . We showed to pead and he said they are called breast buds and it's common in few kids due to hormones. I was wondering how long will they be?

Priyamvadha VijayShankar

Hey.. I'm not sure if I know what you are talking about, but my grandmother told me to squeeze my son's nipples for two days at the end of his bath. Milk actually came out of them. I believe this is usual and has to be done to avoid man-breasts. This may be the case with your child too, but make sure you check with your pediatrician.

Fighting for sleep

My 3. 5 months old son cries and strugg le to sleep be it nap or night sleep. He..

My babygirl is 8. 7kgs in weight. She i..

7 months old baby's weight

Skin care

which creame is best for 3months baby??

teething

anybody using teething trouble formula 21

baby not rolled till now

Baby is 5 months old... Still not rolled on her back... Any thing to worry about..

massage oil

pls suggest if olive oil is good for babies.. i use coconut oil.. somewhere i re..

diper rash

hi my baby is 9 mnths old. i use dipers nd in winters the no. has incresd. plz s..