Breast engorgement

Neha Taneja

Hi, I am experiencing breast engorgement from last one week. Earlier i used to pump and it was ok. Yesterday i had severe shivering and high fever . Went to the doctor and after checkup he said its puss formation. He has given me antibiotics and said if it doesn't get better after 3 days then we will have to drain it. Has any of you experienced the same?? Is drainage a proper solution or will it get better with antibiotics?? Please suggest

• 1

MAYURI gorde

I had similar problem which got better with antibiotics

Not digesting

Hi. My baby is 6. 5 months. He is on bf & solids both. He is doing greenish colo..

doing less pee

my son is one year old n he is on breastfeeding. he is suffering from couple of..

my daughter doesnt urinate

my daughter is 8month old her mwdicines r gng on fr cold n cough i hv noticed si..

cold n fever,cranky baby

dear mommies, my 11 months old catches cold. it's starts wid running nose n sudd..

Philips avent steamer cum blender

hi momies.... does any one using Philips avent steamer cum blender.. my baby is..

cough

any home remedies for the dry cough?

vamiting

my son is 8 and half month old .He is little vamiting after every eating.....

baby weight

my baby is 9 month old her weight is 7. 8 kg now her birth weight was 2. 6kg. pl..