Breast feed

Neelam Agarwal

My son is 3 yrs 2 months. I still feed him... Once or twice in a day n at mid night. I tried to stop this practice time still unable to since he is wanting it in between... Is it fine to feed till 3 yrs or iI should seriously stop it

• 2

Asha Panicker

Also, keep a water bottle by the bedside and offer water if he wakes up and see to it that he has had a proper meal at dinner, so that he not hungry when he goes to sleep..

Asha Panicker

Hi Neelam, I think it should have been stopped long before your son would have turned 2. Please the traditional trick of applying karela juice to stop your son from feeding. While your son will throw a lot of tantrums, I think you should bear it for 2-3 days, post which he should be fine.

parenting

what values should i teach to my 2yrs 10 months old daughter. so that she will..

Stop feeding during night...

my daughter is 1 year 3 months old... I am trying to stop feeding during night....

brushing teeth

Hi all my kid is not at all accepting to brush his teeth.. teeth are getting spo..

potty training

my son is 2 yr old. I'm not able to potty train him. he is not even trying to si..

one to one chat with parent

is there any field in patent lane where we can chat with a fellow parent one to..

baby walk

hii all.... my baby boy is 1 year old ...kindly guide how to make him walk.......

Any ideas n suggestions for stopping thb..

My son s 14m. Thumbsucks when sleepy...

worms

when to give albendazole to children. night or early morning