Breast feed

Neelam Agarwal

My son is 3 yrs 2 months. I still feed him... Once or twice in a day n at mid night. I tried to stop this practice time still unable to since he is wanting it in between... Is it fine to feed till 3 yrs or iI should seriously stop it

• 2

Asha Panicker

Also, keep a water bottle by the bedside and offer water if he wakes up and see to it that he has had a proper meal at dinner, so that he not hungry when he goes to sleep..

Asha Panicker

Hi Neelam, I think it should have been stopped long before your son would have turned 2. Please the traditional trick of applying karela juice to stop your son from feeding. While your son will throw a lot of tantrums, I think you should bear it for 2-3 days, post which he should be fine.

obstinate nature

I have three years old daughter has very obstinate nature what shall I do

i live village

i live village.. my baby is small.. here is no camp .. why should i do

wound

hi my lo 13 m old got hurt on his cheek by his own nails so there lil blood was..

my baby is 2. 1 yr but doesn't talk

hello everyone.. my baby is 2. 1 yr but till now he doesn't talk.. he say only m..

Travel to north east

Hello frnds.. Just need some tips.. Actually my daughter is one year 3 months ol..

irritable and crying child no interest..

M Mansi Amogh's mom.. these days my major concern is abt my child's mental and p..

tooth decay

pls suggest me what should I do for my 2. 5 years daughter tooth decay. .

very aggressive

my daughter is 2. 5 years old n she is very aggressive. If I say no for anything..