Breast feed

Neelam Agarwal

My son is 3 yrs 2 months. I still feed him... Once or twice in a day n at mid night. I tried to stop this practice time still unable to since he is wanting it in between... Is it fine to feed till 3 yrs or iI should seriously stop it

• 2

Asha Panicker

Also, keep a water bottle by the bedside and offer water if he wakes up and see to it that he has had a proper meal at dinner, so that he not hungry when he goes to sleep..

Asha Panicker

Hi Neelam, I think it should have been stopped long before your son would have turned 2. Please the traditional trick of applying karela juice to stop your son from feeding. While your son will throw a lot of tantrums, I think you should bear it for 2-3 days, post which he should be fine.

how to stop mother feeding

hai!my son is 1yr 9mnth old,Bt still he is craving for mother's feed. dis is mak..

food chart

I need daily food chart

misbehavior

hi all.. can anyone guide how to deal in a situation where child is lifting hand..

vaccination

my daughter is 2. 5yrs... d last vaccination was given at 2 yrs... can some one..

Travel to north east

Hello frnds.. Just need some tips.. Actually my daughter is one year 3 months ol..

2 year toddler throwing tantrums.

She screams at the top of her voice i don't know what to do and how to control h..

stop breastfeeding

my 16 months old baby girl always demands for breastfeeding while sleeping. I ha..

my son is having cold and cough since 15..

hello all my son is having cold and cough since 15 days given him medicines so i..