Breast feeding

manju rajesh

i am mother of 11months old girl baby &i donot have milk to feed her but still i feed her speciallynin the night &also srill she wakes up 4to 5 times in the night , is there any ways toincrease lactation & to suttle her sllep in the night instead of waking many times

• 1

sandra angel

check the quantity of food intake of your child in the night. u can increase the breast milk by taking 2 slices of bread with butter, and within 30 mins the breast will have milk, also can try garlic, palak etc. , in any form to increase the quantity of milk.

Food options for 7 months old baby

Hi, I would like to know more homemade healthy recipes for my 7. 5 months old da..

pls give fr me food chart fr my 5mnth baby

breastfeeding

My 4 month baby just refuses to take feed during the day. she cries if I force h..

food habit

My baby is 9 months old. She is refuse to eat and while feeding she used to cr..

Diet

my daughter is 9 month .what are the food I can give n she is slightly underweig..

solid food for baby

what can I give to four month old baby

Hi My baby is 6 months old nd constipate..

constipation and bowl movements are hard while going stool