Breast feeding

Manju Rajesh

i am mother of 11months old girl baby &i donot have milk to feed her but still i feed her speciallynin the night &also srill she wakes up 4to 5 times in the night , is there any ways toincrease lactation & to suttle her sllep in the night instead of waking many times

• 1

sandra angel

check the quantity of food intake of your child in the night. u can increase the breast milk by taking 2 slices of bread with butter, and within 30 mins the breast will have milk, also can try garlic, palak etc. , in any form to increase the quantity of milk.

Honey

can I give honey to my 7 n half month baby.

food for baby

can i feed my 3 month old baby. If it is ok, what type of foods should be given?

baby food

Frds my baby is 1yr now n I feed hi with homemade cerelac soup daliya only want..

weight for 7month old bsby

my baby is very lean

food schedule for 8 month baby

hi all. next month iam joining back my work. morning 7 to 4 . i can feed her bef..

ceralac

hello ceralac r safe to give to baby after 6month

Food

please suggest baby food for 5 month

ma baby is 5 and half months old , its been 4 days since ive started wid cerelac..