Breast feeding

Reema Thakkar

How would I make my baby sleep in night without breastfeeding, she sleeps during day time but at night she cries very badly if I not breastfeed her, She is 14 months old.... please help.... I tried every thing to make her sleep bt nothing worked

• 5

mona Semwal

Hi i am also facing the same prob. my baby is 27 months now but wont sleep at night until i breastfeed him... tried evrythng but nothng helped.... plz suggest i am very tensed and lives in nuclear family.

Anshu Suri

Hi Reema I am facing the same problem but have tried giving him a massage in the night or else I take a book and start reading out to him and simultaneously pat on his back.. I have also started bottle feed so that I may not have to breast feed him

manisha bahuguna

Same my problem is. My kid is 21 months old, I tried everything but nothing worked

Reema Thakkar

I tried bottle also but she doesn't like taste of milk so she doesn't have bottle also

Hi Reema try to bottle feed her before she goes off to sleep. The bottle feed has to be given when you know that now is the time she will sleep. Bottle feed will ensure 1. That she sleeps for longer duration. 2 her stomach is sufficiently full. In case she wakes up cuddle her up to you for a small session of breastfeed. Gradually these sessions will also stop.

want to rid habbit of drinking milk in b..

my baby is 20 months old , she drink milk in bottle, relatives told me to start..

my son doesn't allow me to eat or do hou..

my son doesn't allow me to do anything when i am with him. he doesn't even let..

my baby is 18 months old she never sip j..

my baby is 18 months old she never sip juice what can I do so that she take inte..

my child not eat well

mera beta thik se khana nahi khata, usko khane me interest hi nahi,fruit aur mil..

In 2. 9years what vaccination needs to g..

My baby is now 2. 9years. I have given vaccination in 1. 8years after that didn'..

About dabar jnmghuti

Is dabar janamghuti is good for child

potty training

hi my daughter is 2 yes and 1 month old. how to potty train her. if we make her..

doubt about feed

my daughter is 20 months old.. wanna stop mother feeding... she dint eat food pr..