Breast feeding

Himani Bajaj

Breast feeding My baby z just 15 days old.... refuses mother's milk. ....wat stud I do so that she started taking my milk

• 3

Suvarna Walavalkar

Hello Himani ... there comes a artificial nipple as we have on bottle u have to attach that to ur nipple and press ur breast first once so that milk would get till the artificial one n the try to put her in mouth so that as she starts to suck the nipple... milk would come... n as she gets grip on that artificial one then after that give her directly breast milk she would suck easily n ur nipple would get formed properly to drink milk.....

Himani Bajaj

Actually thz z also one problem dat nipples r not properly formed.... wat shud I do???

Khushbu T Kumar

Hii First of all see if ur nipples r properly formed so that baby can make a good grip. And let the baby feel hungry then feed her.

diet plan for 9 month baby

plz tell me what should I give to my baby at age of 9 months

is that mean limited feed?

my daughter who is of 1 month 11 days cries for feed very frequently and sleeps..

habit of lap

my LO is 1. 5 months old. he has developed a habit of sleeping and being on lap..

about healthy foods to baby

please advise what to give for 7 months baby

Fever post vaccination on 3rd day

My baby got vaccinated for 14 week day before yesterday , still he has fever 99...

How to gain weight

My baby is 8 months old!i started rice bit dal,potato recently!what should I do..

which diapers are good

which diapers are good for babies I was using libero but now these diapers are n..

weight

how much weight for 8 month baby