Breast pain during first trimester

kalpana

I am 1. 5 months pregnant. I have mild pain in my left breast at times. Is it common. Anyone faced the same problem.

• 1

Hi Kalpana! Congratulations and a big hug to u! Yes Kalpana breast tenderness is quite common in the first trimester as it undergoes hormonal changes as well as changes in size and gets prepared to produce milk after baby's birth. But if u feel pain is unbearable or any other complaint such as a lump or soreness please consult yr gynaec for the same. Take care dear!

Pregnancy Weight reduction

I'm 34 weeks pregnant.. I have put around 10kgs weight and my doctor says this i..

eagrly waiting for your reply

i am 4 week 5day pregnant from when should i take folic acid tablets??

what to add in Milk

Hello fellow Moms,pls suggest what can be added to milk which is good for both e..

pregnancy test

Hii all.. i made pregnancy test.. one line is pink and other is colourless n les..

what to do for normal delivery?

Hi I am 8 month pregnant, can anybody suggest me what to do for baby's head down..

baby movement

I am in 19th week of pregnancy but still I haven't noticed baby movement.. my an..

Hair Dye

Is it safe to use hair dye during pregnancy? Please respond friends..

is epidural safe??

hii... i am in my 33rd week.. Everything is normal till now.. i was just confuse..