Breast pain during first trimester

Kalpana

I am 1. 5 months pregnant. I have mild pain in my left breast at times. Is it common. Anyone faced the same problem.

• 1

Hi Kalpana! Congratulations and a big hug to u! Yes Kalpana breast tenderness is quite common in the first trimester as it undergoes hormonal changes as well as changes in size and gets prepared to produce milk after baby's birth. But if u feel pain is unbearable or any other complaint such as a lump or soreness please consult yr gynaec for the same. Take care dear!

continuous sneezing affect baby?

Hi am expecting mom and highly reacted to allergens that cause continuous sneezi..

query on Maintane & Folinext tab

I have missed my period in month of Jan and my last period was on 23rd Dec. I ha..

uncomfortable with everything

Hi mommies i need help. I m 25 weeks pregnant and i m not comfortable with doing..

Next child gap

hii which is d best to use for next child gap... nw I'm a mother of 9mnth premat..

baby movement

I am in 19th week of pregnancy but still I haven't noticed baby movement.. my an..

itching in body

hello everyone i m 15 week and 5 days pregnant, from last week i m having itchin..

Sleeping discomfort

Hiee all. ..i hv already once asked about sleeping pattern n u all suggested dt..

delivery in 37 week of pregnancy

hi,this is my 2nd pregnancy with c_section and my baby is in breech posterior po..