Breast pain during first trimester

Kalpana

I am 1. 5 months pregnant. I have mild pain in my left breast at times. Is it common. Anyone faced the same problem.

• 1

Hi Kalpana! Congratulations and a big hug to u! Yes Kalpana breast tenderness is quite common in the first trimester as it undergoes hormonal changes as well as changes in size and gets prepared to produce milk after baby's birth. But if u feel pain is unbearable or any other complaint such as a lump or soreness please consult yr gynaec for the same. Take care dear!

Progesterone hormone Tablet

Till how many weeks/months of Pregnancy is Progesterone tablet usually taken?? D..

Placenta Position

I am 27 week pregnant. In my anomaly scan it is written "The placenta is implant..

pregnancy test

Hii all.. i made pregnancy test.. one line is pink and other is colourless n les..

baby weight

hello... how to increase baby weight in last 2 months.... plzz suggest wat to ea..

swollen legs

what is the solution to swollen legs during pregnancy please guide

low amniotic fluid

hello... I have reduced amniotic fluid... plzz suggest how to increase

hii all this month still I dnt get my periods pls suggest.... I hv 10mnth prince..