Breast pumps

Navrati Sharma

Hii Everyone... I want to know how are breast pumps used and how to store the breast milk.. How expressing breast milk and feeding is better than formula feeding??

• 2

Rishita

You can keep breast milk for 48 hrs in fridge

Bhavisha Bhatt

Hi Navratri. .. u may refer to the manual for how to use pumps. .pigeon brand is good as per my experience... breast milk can stay for 6-7 hrs at room temperature n 24 hrs in fridge. ..If u keep in fridge ..ensure you bring it to room temperature n then feed ur baby... Ideally direct feed is better n it will generate more milk...

Skin care

which creame is best for 3months baby??

Food

My son is 4months old what food I gave

health care

my baby 11mnth old,she eat ballon piece and in stool iam see the balloon peace....

my daughters are 11months old they are having running noise continuously. how to..

feeding water for 7months baby

hello moms, my baby has 6months old just she has entered into 7th month and I fe..

related to play

my son is 9 month old. now every child wants to play n crawling on the floor. so..

almond powder

can I use homemade almond powder in porridges of my 7 mnth old baby

Reason for gas in babies

Hi. My on is going to be 5 months old in 2 days . he is colicky baby. he has fre..