Breast pumps

Navrati Sharma

Hii Everyone... I want to know how are breast pumps used and how to store the breast milk.. How expressing breast milk and feeding is better than formula feeding??

• 2

Rishita

You can keep breast milk for 48 hrs in fridge

Bhavisha Bhatt

Hi Navratri. .. u may refer to the manual for how to use pumps. .pigeon brand is good as per my experience... breast milk can stay for 6-7 hrs at room temperature n 24 hrs in fridge. ..If u keep in fridge ..ensure you bring it to room temperature n then feed ur baby... Ideally direct feed is better n it will generate more milk...

mobile device radiation related

my son is 9 month old.... I am confused that whether I should use mobile for tea..

not sleeping properly

my baby is 2. 5 months old nd she is not able to sleep properly neither in a da..

head is hot but body is cold is it a sym..

hi, my baby is 4 month old. from last 10 days I notice that his head is hot but..

hair oil

my baby is 6 month which hair oil is Good for him after bath.

massage detaila

my baby's age group is 8 month which massage oil we will use to baby and which..

summer rash

hi. my baby is 1 month old. she is getting summer rashes. kindly suggest me some..