Breastfeed and formula

Shubhra Kanwar

Hi i hav a pre term baby he is now 4months old. I dnt produce much breast milk so he is on formula feed how should i increase my breastmilk and which formula milk is best for babies?

ritika dhingra

Grind saunf, jeera,and ajwain in equal proportion and gulp 1 tea spoon powder with water once in a day. I tried it mtself and it did increased my lactation

Neha Chopra

Hi as per my doc have lots of food and fluid. Increase intake of dal dalia paneer and soya products. You could even use supplements of galact or lactare granules. Hope this helps.

Sasikala

Add garlic in boiled milk. Again heat the milk with garlic and drink it. It ll give u amazing result..

Shweta Jain

Eat jeera. It increases milk supply

water to bany

my baby is 7 month old.. can I give water to drink??if yes then how much

worried about food

hii all, my son is 10 & half month old I m worried about his food he is not taki..

cosleeping problem

my baby does not cosleep what do i do

about burping

baby ko kitne mnth tk burp krana pdta h

my baby gog to complete 6month

pls advice momies wht food to strt wid baby aftr completing 6months as of now my..

seven months baby fell from bed

My son 7months old fell from bed while he was sleeping. It just happened in a mi..

regarding lactation

my baby is about to complete 8 months. and now I'm having some gastric problem a..