Breastfeed and formula

Shubhra Kanwar

Hi i hav a pre term baby he is now 4months old. I dnt produce much breast milk so he is on formula feed how should i increase my breastmilk and which formula milk is best for babies?

ritika dhingra

Grind saunf, jeera,and ajwain in equal proportion and gulp 1 tea spoon powder with water once in a day. I tried it mtself and it did increased my lactation

Neha Chopra

Hi as per my doc have lots of food and fluid. Increase intake of dal dalia paneer and soya products. You could even use supplements of galact or lactare granules. Hope this helps.

Sasikala

Add garlic in boiled milk. Again heat the milk with garlic and drink it. It ll give u amazing result..

Shweta Jain

Eat jeera. It increases milk supply

is that mean limited feed?

my daughter who is of 1 month 11 days cries for feed very frequently and sleeps..

Constipation prob

My 11 months old little one often has constipation prob. Please guide me how to..

fruits

Hi my son is 10 month old he is not having any fruits especially papaya and kiwi..

about constipation

my baby girl is 4 months old and she is suffering from constipation.... and due..

hair fall

mere 3 nd half mnth baby k hair gir rhe h.. birth k time kafi hair the bt ab bh..

weight

my baby is 1 year old.. his weight is 9. 5 kg... is it fine

wight

my baby 11+15 day old. uska wight 7. 4kg hai kya normal hai. ?birth wight 2. 8 k..

Skin Rashes

guys i hv 8month baby.. and i m suffering from skin rashes.. and someone suggest..