Breastfeed and formula

Shubhra Kanwar

Hi i hav a pre term baby he is now 4months old. I dnt produce much breast milk so he is on formula feed how should i increase my breastmilk and which formula milk is best for babies?

ritika dhingra

Grind saunf, jeera,and ajwain in equal proportion and gulp 1 tea spoon powder with water once in a day. I tried it mtself and it did increased my lactation

Neha Chopra

Hi as per my doc have lots of food and fluid. Increase intake of dal dalia paneer and soya products. You could even use supplements of galact or lactare granules. Hope this helps.

Sasikala

Add garlic in boiled milk. Again heat the milk with garlic and drink it. It ll give u amazing result..

Shweta Jain

Eat jeera. It increases milk supply

food chart for 8 month old baby

hai friends, please suggest food chart for my 8month old littel girl...

so much sleeping

my doghter is sleeping so much and she has no fever and nothing so is ther any p..

How to gain weight

My baby is 8 months old!i started rice bit dal,potato recently!what should I do..

Make rule for 1 year old baby...

Yes, rule should be introduced as early as baby start responding to what is bein..

digestive syrup

is it necessary to use digestive syrup for 6 months baby ...

loose motion

mere 5mnth k baby ko aj bar bar motion ho rhe h wo b green colour ki or watery....

pain in nipples.

my baby is just 18 days old and am getting pain in nipples while feeding which i..

wight

my baby 11+15 day old. uska wight 7. 4kg hai kya normal hai. ?birth wight 2. 8 k..