Breastfeed how to know it's sufficient

Sarneet Kaur

Mar 21, 2017

My baby is doing potty... Having wet diapers... Her weight gain is proper.... The only thing that indicate my feed is not sufficient is her non satisfaction... She cries... Sometimes don't want to take feed get angry with me... Like she is saying no milk is their give milk to me.. show that she is hungry .... I m not getting what to do.... She even doesn't take formula milk... If we will give her forcefully then she take only 20-30ml only... So my husband says no need to give formula milk as 20-30 ml will do nothing for her

Dharani Kumar

plan ur diet which have high milk secretion, if the milk is not sufficient... do intake of water more... add more garlic in ur food... to know if you have sufficient milk tat reflects on ur baby... it will get adequate milk and gets her mouth away if you bf her.... keep on feed her... if its keep on crying check if you can expose ur milk

regarding lactation

my baby is about to complete 8 months. and now I'm having some gastric problem a..

Discontinue Breast feeding?

Hi beautiful moms can anyone tell me tablets abt drying up milk production, ,,My..

Fm

My baby is 5months 1 week old.. she is on fm since 2 months. No bm.. how many ml..

teeth

my baby is 10 months old , but he doesn't have any teeth yet, please suggest whe..

cradle

my daughter is 7. 5m old.. I want to to leave her habit of cradle.. ny idea or s..

Feeding

Hi is there anyone who has continued breast feed after*6 months???

Baby to fall in deep sleep

Hi all.. my baby s 9 months old.. he s getting up 2 to 3 times during night for..

banana and orange in winter

Hai everyone my daughter is going to complete 7th month. we're living in jammu...