Breastfeed Priyam Sharma

Priyam Sharma

Hi.. my daughter is 3 months old. I had a c-sec. since her birth I had been using formula milk since the amount of milk I had was very less.. then meantime I had an issue of cracked and sore nipples cos of that I had to stop the breastfeeding process for some time due to which she refused to resume to breastfeed again.. since then I have been using formula.. now after 2 mnths I have to resume to my office... is giving formula milk OK since ppl say that mothers milk increases immunity... I cudnt feed her mothers milk whether this will lead to weak immunity... even now when I force her to latch she cries a lot.. on even the touch of the nipple to her mouth... please suggest... I am worried about my child's health...

Sri Rejeti

I guess we should not feed cold milk to baby. If I store Brest milk in a feeding bottle and put in refrigerator when can I feed her and at what temperature

Haritima Pandey

Hi... Nw ur problem of cracked nd sour nippals r solved? .. to increase milk u consult to ur gynecologist. She ll help u.. After delivery delivery I also had d same issue (very less milk flow).. BT my gynecologist gave me lactare tablets nd galact granuals. (dosses according to doc) . It helps a lot nd increases my milk flow. my pediatrician told me if milk flow is less thn v can do one thing. V can express milk nd mix with formula milk. Tht also v can do. u just discuss with ur doc first. Nd normal diet is there milk, warm water, lots of liquids is good to increase milk flow.

priyam sharma

Hii soumita... point was I don't have milk to make my baby feed...

soumita das

Try to express the breastmilk and store it for later use in the refrigerator.

priyam sharma

:-) thx.

gayatri chadwa

Once you start solid food make sure the baby has proper diet... it should take care of things. and there are many babies who are on formula milk so don't stress too much... the baby will grow perfectly.. and you can consult your peads in case you have any doubts or concerns...

priyam sharma

Hi gayatri... that's the biggest problem.. I didn't had enuf breast milk since starting... cos of that I had to keep my daughter exclusively on formula... I m tensed whether this will lead to low immunity.. coz she didn't drink my milk anytime....

gayatri chadwa

If the baby refuses to latch try using a pump and express and store the breast milk and feed her that instead of formula milk.. if you have enough breastmilk it is best to give it to the baby. Also once you resume work you can still store the breastmilk and can be given to your baby.

water to bany

my baby is 7 month old.. can I give water to drink??if yes then how much

about experts

hi frnds! I want to know that in paerntune y not experts r answering the questio..

not pooing

Hi my son is 9 month old he is not pooing for last 4 days . he cries often I thi..

Baby weight

hi.. i want to know the baby weight at the end of 1st, 2nd and 3rd month from th..

my baby gog to complete 6month

pls advice momies wht food to strt wid baby aftr completing 6months as of now my..

Home remedies for loose motion

My 5 months old daughter did potty many times since morning. Not sure it's teeth..

late night sleep

my 4 month baby don't sleep till late night.. he takes sometime up to 4 am in Mo..

teeth

my baby is 10 months old , but he doesn't have any teeth yet, please suggest whe..