Breastfeed

Syl Jerin

Hi my lil princess who is 2months ols is fed with breast milk and i run out of milk at nights and mostly she is awake only by nights and she keeps on crying for milk. what to do wen i run out of milk. pls suggest

Deepika Gupta

Hi.. u can have roasted jeera, methi seeds n galact granules in milk.. This ll increase ur milk supply..

rubybat

Jeera will help. You can dry roast and grind jeera and store it. Add it in curd, on top of veggies. This will help to increase breast milk supply.

syl jerin

Super cool thanx pals

Akila Vivek

Please have something in regular intervals like 3hrs once.. You can have any fruits, cup of milk, beverages etc.. Please don't control yourself from eating as your baby's intake depends on you.. At the same time, go for a walk, make your mind to relax.. don't get depressed or feel low.. A feeding mother should be more energetic because it can also effect indirectly to feed your baby.. Enjoy the mommy days..

Preena Agarwal

Please do not diet. Have milk with almond paste mixed twice a day. Also try eating kachcha papita. You can cook it like other vegetables and eat it with chapati. Have it for atleast a week. This should help.

Preena Agarwal

Please do not diet. Have milk with almond paste mixed twice a day. Also try eating kachcha papita. You can cook like other vegetables and eat it with chapati. Have it in one meal for atleast a week. This should help.

Bhuvaneswari

Have one big glass of mother horlicks to keep up ur milk supply ...

syl jerin

Ok let me try out these things tq rao ;)

Swathi Rao

Have a large glass of milk before going to sleep u could add 1tsp of dhaniya powder for more better results.. Dained water from rice (starch) is also a Good source.. u can add a lil salt N jeera powder to enhance the state This definitely improves milk production. N finally if nothing works... Go for lactogen1 or naan pro1

syl jerin

Wow tq jeba ;) i normally have milk bikies biscuit and milk. Plus women's horlicks for calcium.

Jeba

It's natural for you to run out of milk. What I did to ensure supply was 1. I had rusks(4-5) 2. Have mothers horlicks after each feed. You'll like britania elachi rusks at this time. Having right food will regenerate milk. Also I had seasame balls and papaya(great source for milk). Try it!!! :-) happy parenting

not pooing

Hi my son is 9 month old he is not pooing for last 4 days . he cries often I thi..

Teething

Hello moms, my LO is 4 months old. I m little bit worried as her teething proces..

Food

On which month we can introduce solid food to baby

How to gain weight

My baby is 8 months old!i started rice bit dal,potato recently!what should I do..

Home remedies for loose motion

My 5 months old daughter did potty many times since morning. Not sure it's teeth..

Solid food

Hai All My baby now in 6 months old. Can you suggest me how often have to give..

how can I know the reason of my baby's c..

It's been two days or rather nights that my baby awakes at night and finds it ve..

Hi friends... my baby boy completed 6 months .... i gave him dal ka pani for 4 d..