Breastfeeding

Ritu Agarwal

Hello everyone... My daughter is 15 months n I want to stop breast feeding... How can I?? Whenever she wants to sleep she needs my feed ... Else it's fine... Please suggest me

shwetakaushik1983

Hi Ritu u can tie some of ur fall off hairs on ur nipples n say ur child it will bite u... sooner ur child avoids feeding.. it really works... try once.. all d best

prasanna agnihotri

our moms and grandamothers used to apply biiter guard juice or soap nut drop etc on the nipple before feeding the baby.. they says that baby try to avoid feeding on their own as this tastes bitter ..

Hi Ritu! I am sure it is a difficult phase for every mom to Wean off a breastfeeding toddler. U could try to be nonchalant though it is difficult and during bedtime just disappear from yr toddlers room. u could take help of yr hubby or grandparents to take care of the child meanwhile. he could read out stories to the child and avoid any sort of distraction in room,play light soothing music which would help the child doze off. During daytime u could apply something sweet such as honey or sour such as lemon juice or ginger extract to put off yr child. You need to be strong as child might show his resentment initially by crying for hours together unless his demands are met. but don't give up and Keep diverting his mind with something interesting. I am sure everything will turn out to be hunky dory in few days. All the best!

Dislike to eat foods

My baby's completed 1year 3months still am struggling to feed her. She will not..

growth

growth in terms of age hi as my daughter about to complete 3 next month but acco..

baby girl 18 mnt old

what should I feed to my baby girl she doesn't eat much get bored with anything..

soups

Hi my son is 1 yr 5 mnths old,whch type of veg soups, can i prefer to my son? an..

fruits for baby

which fruits should b given to baby

can we start bounvita or any other supp..

want to know it's correct or save to the baby or not...

diet chart for 2 years baby.

please suggest diet chart with timings for 2 years baby