Breastfeeding

Megha Gupta

My son is 23 days old, and he is my first child.. I want to know what food to eat and what not to eat for healthy breastfeeding...

• 3

seema Katti

Include ghee and milk in your diet. Khaskhas kheer, aleev kheer, methi. Ke ladoo. After each meal eat pan or any mouth freshner. It helps digestion. Include garlic in cooking. Beet, carrots, almonds, cashew, tulsi leaves.

Ruchika Sawhney

Please have the following to increase milk supply: Boil zeera and ajwain, cool the water and drink that instead of normal water, shatawari powder with milk, methi dane, improves lactation. Apart from this, have chicken soup twice a day to improve your strenght if you are a nonvegetarian, and loads of green veges. Please eat every two hours, when you will end up eating yourself because when you breastfeed you feel very hungry. Dont forget to keep yourself hydrated, so drink lots of water. Avoid foods that are gaseous, so that you avoid colic attacks in your baby. All foods that you eat, please add hing in them. Hope this helps.

Suchi

Hi We have to continue our diet with all gud foods, fruits and vegetables and badam.. That makes baby gud nutrition and also mom to be physically strong Breast milk increases when we have bread & milk combination, bitter guard... Foods contain bitter taste will increase the breast milk

food..

my baby is 11 mths old. me use khane me kya se sakati hu ab?vo khane me bahot ch..

Food for a baby

which juice and food may be give to a baby and time to time which type of food...

Facing hard time in giving food to my 7+..

I'm giving rice porridge,raw banana porridge,boiled smashed apple and carrot. bu..

constipation

my baby is 1 month old... I started wid nan 1 one time in a day .... my baby is..

hi my son is 7 month and i am giving cerlac 1time in a day is it ok or i should..

travel times food

I gave homemade food oly to my baby so hav to cook in stove oly not jus with hot..

Cerelac : wheat+apple 6 months

guys help me with it: i have 2 rush 2 office by next week but worried about my..

about cerelac

hi everybody my son is about to enter third month I don't have breastmilk he is..