Breastfeeding

Megha Gupta

My son is 23 days old, and he is my first child.. I want to know what food to eat and what not to eat for healthy breastfeeding...

• 3

seema Katti

Include ghee and milk in your diet. Khaskhas kheer, aleev kheer, methi. Ke ladoo. After each meal eat pan or any mouth freshner. It helps digestion. Include garlic in cooking. Beet, carrots, almonds, cashew, tulsi leaves.

Ruchika Sawhney

Please have the following to increase milk supply: Boil zeera and ajwain, cool the water and drink that instead of normal water, shatawari powder with milk, methi dane, improves lactation. Apart from this, have chicken soup twice a day to improve your strenght if you are a nonvegetarian, and loads of green veges. Please eat every two hours, when you will end up eating yourself because when you breastfeed you feel very hungry. Dont forget to keep yourself hydrated, so drink lots of water. Avoid foods that are gaseous, so that you avoid colic attacks in your baby. All foods that you eat, please add hing in them. Hope this helps.

Suchi

Hi We have to continue our diet with all gud foods, fruits and vegetables and badam.. That makes baby gud nutrition and also mom to be physically strong Breast milk increases when we have bread & milk combination, bitter guard... Foods contain bitter taste will increase the breast milk

Giving water to the baby

Hey my girl is 6 months n I have started giving her dal twice a day.. I want to..

my baby is 8 months old. ...give some re..

my baby is 8 months old. ...give some recipes to her

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..

weight gain

my Lo is 7 months but her weight is just 6 kg.. Her birth weight was 2 kg.. Doct..

can I give paneer to my 7 month 28 days baby girl? if yes then how to make pane..

solid food for baby

what can I give to four month old baby

cerelac

Hi everyone.. my baby turned 6 months old Andi want to start cerelac for him. Bu..

Honey

can I give honey to my 7 n half month baby.