Breastfeeding

Gayatri Raichandani

Hello all, My baby is 2 months old. He gets up every 2 hours for feed. Sometimes it gets difficult for me to reach him if i am out n expressing everytime doesnot solve the purpose. Need information on by when the interval between feedings will increase.

• 3

Purnima Manoj

Till the tym baby is 6 months old try to have a very healthy, nutritious and protein rich diet itself so that the fees u give to baby is Good. Regarding the intervals, it depends on babies and their appetite. What they intake is just milk and liquids used to absorbed by their bodies easily.

Gayatri Raichandani

Thanks Seema for the info. But my milk supply is not a problem. Baby gets sufficient milk in every feeding process. Its just that I am lil inquisitive about his time intervals that by when babies increase their feeding gaps.

seema Katti

My baby also demanded feeding frequently.. but sometimes u must also see for if baby is crying for some other reasons and not bcoz he is hungry. At d same time you must try foods. that increase milk production like methi ke ladoo, khaskhas kheer, aleem kheer. But with time baby's frequent feeds will also decrease.

Using fan

Hi, can I use fan in my room as my baby is 5months old and it's hot she sweats a..

how to make my baby sleep early, she is..

daily my kid will sleep around 3 am which becomes difficult for us to do our dai..

my baby health

hi, my 1. 5 month baby was nt fresh for last 2 days.. he passes gas more than us..

early teething

ny child has started teething at the age of 3 and a half months. Is it normal

nick name for beby

plz suggest nick name of my beby boy.... my name is anvita and my hubby name is..

running nose

hi my son s n 3 mnth now don't know suddenly he got fever n cold but cold s sev..

girl baby names starting from A or D.

Hi friends , can you please suggest girl baby names starting from Letter A or D..

concern about baby weight

hi, my son is 1month10days old. his weight is 3. 5kg is that Ok.