Breastfeeding

Rishita

How do you stop breast feed for the baby

Rishita

Part from the powder any other solution for it

Ishita shah

You can Apply sudarshan powder on the nipple, the bitter taste will help. And the baby will not want the feed again, though this is very heartbreaking period coz the child cries a lot

Ishita shah

hi i started dal ka pani for my 4n half..

When to start top feed when your child is on bottle feed?

Bottle feed to Breastfeed

Hi guys... is it possible to bring bottle feed baby to breastfeed? As my. LO is..

1 .5 months old

my girl is making stool only 2-3 times a day. is this normal.

weight gain

my baby is 2 months 24 days old. she is prematured now 3 kg. how to gain good we..

my babies poop is green n slimy. what to..

my baby is going to poo in green color for some days. later he wil defecate in..

Not taking enough feed

Hello all.. my kid is ignoring feed at mornings and sleeps for a long time ..at..

massage oil

hiii momies.. my baby is 3. 5 mon old.. is the himalaya baby massag oil is good..

Rash on the face

My son is 7 1/2 months old ... since a long time he has some rash on his cheeks..