Breastfeeding

Rishita

How do you stop breast feed for the baby

Rishita

Part from the powder any other solution for it

Ishita shah

You can Apply sudarshan powder on the nipple, the bitter taste will help. And the baby will not want the feed again, though this is very heartbreaking period coz the child cries a lot

Ishita shah

info needed for new borns

my babies are one month old. from when to start hammock. what is the ideal weigh..

gastic problem

my 11 months old baby is suffering from gastric problem. she is having vomiting..

Stomach and legs getting darker

Hello ladies ,my baby is 3 months 11 days old. I used to massage olive oil for m..

No sleep

My 7 weeks baby doesnt sleep at all. Not in the day or night. He yawns n yawns,..

Rash in poop area

my baby is 3weeks old and her poop area got rashes she is crying Everytime when..

My baby is not having Outside Milk

My baby is 7+ and he is not liking the DMS Milk, even he also wants variety in h..

diaper

hi... my son is five months old.. i am using diaper only during night time.. whi..