breastfeeding

Mandeep Gulati

Hi... my son is 1. 4 yrs ... is it the right time to stop breastfeeding... pead is also suggesting d same... confused.. ????

• 3

Mahima

my sone also 1. 3 yr old ... i m keeping him in a daycare ... whole day he never ask for breast feed but after that he wants all the time and tried so many thing to stop it but no use .. what to do i dont understand.. specially he needs it in d night time ... plz suggest somthing

neha Agarwal

I am facing the same situation and am highly confused!!will taking medicine be a safe route or using of neem??please suggest

Yes dear it is the right time but don' t stop immediately. Wean him off slowly as you introduce new food to him. Hope this helps.

my son very naughty

I dont knw wht can i do... my son is very naughty evry kid naughty but my son al..

rashes

my baby has rashes because of loose motion.. what i have to do??please suggest

help me out!!

hi mommies... I'm living in Bangalore I'm a mother of 1and half yr baby boy he i..

baby care

How to Care our baby child, and how to teach them for good habit.

almond

is it safe to give almond to 1 yr 6 mnth baby..

turmeric in milk

i m giving just a pinch of turmeric powder in milk daily at night to my 2 years..