breastfeeding

Mandeep Gulati

Hi... my son is 1. 4 yrs ... is it the right time to stop breastfeeding... pead is also suggesting d same... confused.. ????

• 3

Mahima

my sone also 1. 3 yr old ... i m keeping him in a daycare ... whole day he never ask for breast feed but after that he wants all the time and tried so many thing to stop it but no use .. what to do i dont understand.. specially he needs it in d night time ... plz suggest somthing

neha Agarwal

I am facing the same situation and am highly confused!!will taking medicine be a safe route or using of neem??please suggest

Yes dear it is the right time but don' t stop immediately. Wean him off slowly as you introduce new food to him. Hope this helps.

hair growth

my babies are get mundan what will I do for healthy hair growth.

suntan in babies

my daughter's complexion has turned bit dark in past 10-12. days due to suntan....

how to handle my child when he is aggres..

hi I m suffering from glaucoma disease that's y I m not tolerate noise. and when..

loose stool

which fruits give to your baby during loose motion??plz suggest

loose motion

can i give oranges to my baby during loose stool

Hair

My daughter is 1 year old but still she didn't have hair.

sleeping issue

hii moms.. my baby is 1 yr old.. but she does not sleep properly as much as she..

Ajwain water

Hi how many times in a week I can give ajwain water to my 14 month old..