breastfeeding

Mandeep Gulati

Hi... my son is 1. 4 yrs ... is it the right time to stop breastfeeding... pead is also suggesting d same... confused.. ????

• 3

Mahima

my sone also 1. 3 yr old ... i m keeping him in a daycare ... whole day he never ask for breast feed but after that he wants all the time and tried so many thing to stop it but no use .. what to do i dont understand.. specially he needs it in d night time ... plz suggest somthing

neha Agarwal

I am facing the same situation and am highly confused!!will taking medicine be a safe route or using of neem??please suggest

Yes dear it is the right time but don' t stop immediately. Wean him off slowly as you introduce new food to him. Hope this helps.

Constipation

My baby is suffering from constipation pls suggest some food items

foot hand mouth disease

my lo is suffering from that we went peadac and he gave medicines. But I want yo..

plz help

Hie.. my baby is 16 months old.. ab tak uski taalu(head) soft haii thoda saa?? p..

water

how much water needed for 1yr 4month baby

Poops not clear

Hi my 13 month baby poops not clear. Previously he do twice a day. But..

What my son want to say is not clear to..

What he want to say is nt clear

weight of my child

hello. my son is 3 years 4 months. he only weighs 12. 9 kg. what will I do to ga..

tooth paste

my baby girl 22months can i use what paste we use or is their any other tooth pa..