Brest pump usage

Krishnaveni Karthik

Hi, from next month I ve to join in my office so I bought manual Brest pump. Still yet I didn't started to use it my questions is will it pains while using it? Many telling manual Brest pumps will pain. Pls suggest me or give some tips to handle. My baby is 3 months old.

• 3

Heeba latif

It doesnt hurt at all.. in fact squeezing milk out with hand hurts.. pumping is the most easiest n hygenic way to remove n store milk

krishnaveni karthik

Thanks Gayatri mam

Gayatri Raichandani

It pains initially but once u'll get used to it, there's nothing better for office going ladies.. :)

Breast feeding

Can you plz tell ki bm dene k baad agar baccha ko neeche leta diya and woh kheln..

Breastfeed how to know it's sufficient

My baby is doing potty... Having wet diapers... Her weight gain is proper.... Th..

Water required

How much water is required for 6 month old baby. and is it ok if I forgot to giv..

can a diabetic mother feed her baby

i have diabeties nd m taking metformin 50mg... can i feed my baby?

Honey nipple safe

honey nipple safe for 4month baby

weight issue

hii all... my baby boy is 7 and half month old.. his birth weight was 2. 5 and n..