Brest pump usage

Krishnaveni Karthik

Hi, from next month I ve to join in my office so I bought manual Brest pump. Still yet I didn't started to use it my questions is will it pains while using it? Many telling manual Brest pumps will pain. Pls suggest me or give some tips to handle. My baby is 3 months old.

• 3

Heeba latif

It doesnt hurt at all.. in fact squeezing milk out with hand hurts.. pumping is the most easiest n hygenic way to remove n store milk

krishnaveni karthik

Thanks Gayatri mam

Gayatri Raichandani

It pains initially but once u'll get used to it, there's nothing better for office going ladies.. :)

not feeding well

my 4 month old baby is not feeding properly. he is not ready to feed at all. and..

teether or soother for 4 month + baby ga..

my lo keeps crying a lot n put her fingers in mouth. she is 4 months+ can I give..

Hi , for normal delivery will they give..

mine was c sec only just I wanted to know regarding this ,

water coming through eyes

water is coming from both the eyes of my 3 month old daughter .she is having lil..

not feeding properly

my son is 3 month old he didn't take milk properly.. he is in fm .shall i give w..

eating

Hello....... my problem is..... my son nt eating anything...... how i can impro..

water to bany

my baby is 7 month old.. can I give water to drink??if yes then how much

wakes often in Night

hi my boy is 9 months old what can give in night to eat he wakes 2 to 3 times i..