Brownish teeth

Priyanka Amberkar

Jul 12, 2015

Hi, My child is 22 months old have his front 4 teeth of little bit brown colour. I checked with my doctor as well, but she said its ok as its just milk teeth and he will get new teeth later and that is not a cavity problem. But still iam worried. I make him brush his teeth twice. As he is 22 months old its difficult to make him brush properly. Kindly suggest if someone have the same problem.

• 3

Jyotsna Singh

PRiYaNka if you are giving an iron supplement named ferrous or similar it could be one of the reason . Stop giving that and you may see results in months. Teeth will clean with regular brushing by you, hopefully it help you. :)

Priyanka Amberkar

Thanku Simran. But is there any solution to clean the teeth.

simran sharma

It is due to excess use of flouride that is toothpaste or due to antibiotics . Make sure your child rinse well after brushing and give him pea sized paste . :)

My baby weight

She is an 1. 5 yr old n her weigh 8s only 10kg. Is it OK. Or she has always suff..

continuous vomiting and loose motions qu..

Hi my son is very active but quite often he suffers from vomiting and loose moti..

weight improvement

hi everybody, my son is three years old but his weight is not proper even he eat..

Is my son weight appropriate to his age?

my son is 2 years and 8 months old and his weight is 12 kgs. Is his weight is co..

eating sweets and candy

my 3 year old son eats lots of chocolates and sweets like muffins. if I dont giv..

pentaxim vaccine

any parent went for pentaxim vaccine recently for their kid? mine got one today..

mucos in kid stool

I see some mucos in my son's stool. he is 2. 4 yrs old. plz suggest some home re..

small pox

my little child who is 2 years old baby and I think there is chances of small po..