Brownish teeth

Priyanka Amberkar

Jul 12, 2015

Hi, My child is 22 months old have his front 4 teeth of little bit brown colour. I checked with my doctor as well, but she said its ok as its just milk teeth and he will get new teeth later and that is not a cavity problem. But still iam worried. I make him brush his teeth twice. As he is 22 months old its difficult to make him brush properly. Kindly suggest if someone have the same problem.

• 3

Jyotsna Singh

PRiYaNka if you are giving an iron supplement named ferrous or similar it could be one of the reason . Stop giving that and you may see results in months. Teeth will clean with regular brushing by you, hopefully it help you. :)

Priyanka Amberkar

Thanku Simran. But is there any solution to clean the teeth.

simran sharma

It is due to excess use of flouride that is toothpaste or due to antibiotics . Make sure your child rinse well after brushing and give him pea sized paste . :)

Cough and running nose

hi my son is 2 years old. He is having frequent problem of cough and running nos..

loose motion

my baby is1 year old she s suffering from loose motion due to coming of tooth wh..

helo frnds

my baby is 1y3 month. whenever i give my son food like carrots peas he poops out..

remedies for running nose

remedies for running nose

habit of keep fingers in moutg

My baby is 1yr now.. he keeps his fingers deep inside in his mouth till throte..

milk indigestion!!

hi dear parents... i have recently started giving full cream milk at night time..

walking

my son is almost 14 months but not yet walking he runs in the wheel walker but..

eating sweets and candy

my 3 year old son eats lots of chocolates and sweets like muffins. if I dont giv..