Brownish teeth

Priyanka Amberkar

Jul 12, 2015

Hi, My child is 22 months old have his front 4 teeth of little bit brown colour. I checked with my doctor as well, but she said its ok as its just milk teeth and he will get new teeth later and that is not a cavity problem. But still iam worried. I make him brush his teeth twice. As he is 22 months old its difficult to make him brush properly. Kindly suggest if someone have the same problem.

• 3

Jyotsna Singh

PRiYaNka if you are giving an iron supplement named ferrous or similar it could be one of the reason . Stop giving that and you may see results in months. Teeth will clean with regular brushing by you, hopefully it help you. :)

Priyanka Amberkar

Thanku Simran. But is there any solution to clean the teeth.

simran sharma

It is due to excess use of flouride that is toothpaste or due to antibiotics . Make sure your child rinse well after brushing and give him pea sized paste . :)

eating sweets and candy

my 3 year old son eats lots of chocolates and sweets like muffins. if I dont giv..

my baby cannot sleeping properly at night what can i do

refusing food

my 1year old baby refusing to eat. when i m tring to eat ,he spit out .what i do

talking

my child age is 2 years he can understand my words but he is unable to talk in r..

Ideal weight of 18 months baby

My baby is 18 months and his weight is 10. 57 kg .. is that ok ? I am worried ab..

gv tips for wgtgain

my girl baby is 1yr3mnth, her wgt is 7. 5kg. suggest me food to gain her wgt

hair on forehead

mere baby ke forehead per bahut hair hai can u suggest something he is 21 months..

about hunger

my daughtet is 2 yrs old now but still she eats less. i have tried various succe..