Brownish teeth

Priyanka Amberkar

Jul 12, 2015

Hi, My child is 22 months old have his front 4 teeth of little bit brown colour. I checked with my doctor as well, but she said its ok as its just milk teeth and he will get new teeth later and that is not a cavity problem. But still iam worried. I make him brush his teeth twice. As he is 22 months old its difficult to make him brush properly. Kindly suggest if someone have the same problem.

• 3

Jyotsna Singh

PRiYaNka if you are giving an iron supplement named ferrous or similar it could be one of the reason . Stop giving that and you may see results in months. Teeth will clean with regular brushing by you, hopefully it help you. :)

Priyanka Amberkar

Thanku Simran. But is there any solution to clean the teeth.

simran sharma

It is due to excess use of flouride that is toothpaste or due to antibiotics . Make sure your child rinse well after brushing and give him pea sized paste . :)

remedies to stop running nose

hw to stop running nose of my daughter of 2 yrs age

Food schedule 15 months

Can some of u share the food schedule for 15 months old baby.. how much qty need..

Teething

Hie mommies!!! My lo is 17 months old, he is teething Can u and ppl suggest som..

Wheat bread for 16 months baby

Can we give wheat bread 1/2 slice to 16 months baby as snack

my baby is suffering wid cold

severe cough

hi frnds my son is 14months old he is suffering vth severe cough and running nos..

suffering from cold and cough

my son is 2. 7yrs... he is having a running nose and cough plz suggest

related to addiction. and weight

my 17 month old baby girl weight is 8. 3 ..she is addict of eating wall whitewas..