Brrast feed

Pallavi Pathania

Breast feed not enough for my baby boy .he will turn 3 months on 6 dec

Neha Jain

I suggest you read a question posted by jovita xaxa on 25th November. A lot of parents have suggested solutions for a similar situation. Happy parenting

Puja Gera

Drink lots of water. I had the same problem with my now 8 month old daughter. You need to have a minimum of 3 lts. of water for replenishing you breastmilk. Eat healthy, papaya esp. Your feed quantity will improve. That should work. Also, feed your baby directly from the breast. The baby's sucking also stimulates production of milk. If your feed is still insufficient, talk to the pediatrician for alternatives. Ideally the baby should be exclusively breastfed for 6 months. Hope this helps.

turning nd rolling

my baby is 4nd half month old. but he does'nt turn nd roll itself... is it norma..

teething

my mother-in-law used to apply honey to my 7 mnth old son to his gums is it safe..

symptoms of cold

what are the symptoms of cold in babies of age 3 months.. how to cure it?? pleas..

how can I know the reason of my baby's c..

It's been two days or rather nights that my baby awakes at night and finds it ve..

how do we know baby has cough?

my 4. 5 months baby girl is coughing little ( khaasi). but I am not sure whether..

Home remedies for loose motion

My 5 months old daughter did potty many times since morning. Not sure it's teeth..

constipation

my 9 month boy suffer from constipation for last 2-3 days. any home remedies fo..