Brrast feed

Pallavi Pathania

Breast feed not enough for my baby boy .he will turn 3 months on 6 dec

Neha Jain

I suggest you read a question posted by jovita xaxa on 25th November. A lot of parents have suggested solutions for a similar situation. Happy parenting

Puja Gera

Drink lots of water. I had the same problem with my now 8 month old daughter. You need to have a minimum of 3 lts. of water for replenishing you breastmilk. Eat healthy, papaya esp. Your feed quantity will improve. That should work. Also, feed your baby directly from the breast. The baby's sucking also stimulates production of milk. If your feed is still insufficient, talk to the pediatrician for alternatives. Ideally the baby should be exclusively breastfed for 6 months. Hope this helps.

Teething

Hi all. my son has just entered into 8 months. nd from last 2 3 days he is getti..

start to seat

hollo everyone,My baby is 4 month old. when can i start to seat her?

my son is 7 Nd half mnth Nd he doesn't sit without support I m very worried

about constipation

my baby girl is 4 months old and she is suffering from constipation.... and due..

how to get baby to sleep

my baby boy is 4month old,who is on exclusive breastfeed. sometimes he sleeps wh..

my baby looks thin

he is 5 months his birth weight was 2. 5 kg now he is 5. 8 kg he looks thin he s..

best hand blender

hi.. can anyone suggest best hand blender to mash baby steamed food smoothly

feeding

less milk secretion