Brrast feed

Pallavi Pathania

Breast feed not enough for my baby boy .he will turn 3 months on 6 dec

Neha Jain

I suggest you read a question posted by jovita xaxa on 25th November. A lot of parents have suggested solutions for a similar situation. Happy parenting

Puja Gera

Drink lots of water. I had the same problem with my now 8 month old daughter. You need to have a minimum of 3 lts. of water for replenishing you breastmilk. Eat healthy, papaya esp. Your feed quantity will improve. That should work. Also, feed your baby directly from the breast. The baby's sucking also stimulates production of milk. If your feed is still insufficient, talk to the pediatrician for alternatives. Ideally the baby should be exclusively breastfed for 6 months. Hope this helps.

wakes often in Night

hi my boy is 9 months old what can give in night to eat he wakes 2 to 3 times i..

frequent urinination

my baby is 5and a half mnth old he passes urine frequently more than 8 times a d..

pediatrician or child specialist

my baby is 4 months old. we need to know pediatrician in vashi.

Make rule for 1 year old baby...

Yes, rule should be introduced as early as baby start responding to what is bein..

Age calculation

Hi please help me how to calculate age for babies.. my girl was born on Oct 19 2..

about massage

mustrd oil garlick or ajwdin k sath jo oil bnate h usse massage sirf rat ko krni..

turning

hii momies.. may i know when the starts to turning.. my lo is 4 mon old