Bulged painful block like feeling in breast

Nivedita Raghavan

I'm constantly breast feeding and my baby is turning one month old tomorrow. Near armpit of my right breast I can feel a bulged hard painful block like feeling. Not sure if it's a blocked duct. It is painful. I tried giving hot water massage and made baby suck and have milk too still pain is there. Please suggest remedy ..

• 2

Megha

Hi dear, this is normal in initial months. You will feel bulkiness in your breasts because of the milk production. Feed your baby whenever you feel more bulkiness.

neha chandna

That can b fat deposits near armpit which is vry common in women but d pain can b a sign of puss cells present in d lump. Consult a doctor n go for FNAC which is a small test in which a sample of deposit from d lump will b taken to test.

habit of lap

my LO is 1. 5 months old. he has developed a habit of sleeping and being on lap..

baby behaviour

my baby is 3+mnth old. jb wo bed p leta hota h to wo hme response deta h means d..

Pimple's n constipation for my one mon..

Pimple's on my daughter face ...I thought it's because of breast milk ...n now..

semi solid food

kindly advise which semi solid to b introduce first for baby of 4 n half month o..

not eating food

my baby is 10mnth old. from 6mnth onwards Ian giving food she ates normally but..

banana and orange in winter

Hai everyone my daughter is going to complete 7th month. we're living in jammu...

baby neck

hi I'm Chandini my baby is 4months 11days old but still her neck is not stable