Bulged painful block like feeling in breast

Nivedita Raghavan

I'm constantly breast feeding and my baby is turning one month old tomorrow. Near armpit of my right breast I can feel a bulged hard painful block like feeling. Not sure if it's a blocked duct. It is painful. I tried giving hot water massage and made baby suck and have milk too still pain is there. Please suggest remedy ..

• 2

Megha

Hi dear, this is normal in initial months. You will feel bulkiness in your breasts because of the milk production. Feed your baby whenever you feel more bulkiness.

neha chandna

That can b fat deposits near armpit which is vry common in women but d pain can b a sign of puss cells present in d lump. Consult a doctor n go for FNAC which is a small test in which a sample of deposit from d lump will b taken to test.

Aggressive behavior

My baby boy is only 11 mnths but from 2 dys he is showing his aggressive behavio..

Apple n pears gud for 6 months baby

Apple n pears can keep for 6 months baby... how I should prepare if need to keep

feeding of six month old

hi moms... my 6 mnths old baby z nt taking khichadi due to its neutral taste....

Introduce semi solid food to 6 month old..

Hello.. my son is of 6 month.. aaj uska aanaprashan hua.. how to introduce semi..

Teething

Hi all. my son has just entered into 8 months. nd from last 2 3 days he is getti..

please advice

I have been feeding my 3. 5 month lo with pumped breastmilk since last 2. 5 mont..

Sleeps very less

Hi my baby boy is 6 months old and he sleeps very less. he hardly sleeps for 2 h..

no sleeping

hii momies... nowadays my lo doesnt sleep.... she sleeps only when i turn her on..