Burning sensation in breast

sriyamuna Lawrence

Hi all.. My baby is 2 months old and I have been Breastfeeding him.. I'm getting some burning sensation in both my breast even and after feeding him through out the day.. Can anyone tell what could be the reason for this and pls suggest any remedy friends?

• 5

Suchita Singh

as payal said it may be because baby is sucking too hard and not latching properly. baby should be sucking not only nipple but complete areola.

sriyamuna Lawrence

Thank u frnz

Payal Shah

May itz bcz ur baby is sucking nipples too hard.. apply ghee after every feed.. this help in easin the burning sensation.. also visit ur gynec to chk for proper latchin

Namrata

You should speak to your gyneac on the same. It could be due to incorrect latching but its best to get checked by the doc.

preeti

Hi sriyamuna, have never heard about burning sensation on breast its good to seek your gynec advise on this.

Regarding cleaning of milk bottles

Is boiling the most effective way to clean up the milk bottles or any other meth..

recipe for breakfast

Hi momies my lil one 8mnth old is having cough since one week and doctor strictl..

Tummy time

My baby daughter is 5month plus but till now not done her tummy. What is the pro..

Poop problem

My 3 month baby is feeling difficult to poop and it's color is green .I am givin..

cold and cough

hi, my baby doll is 3 months old and has caught cold. what to do. she is on brea..

pulse polio 2017

When is Government driven pulse polio day in 2017? will it be available in priva..

weight gain

my daughter is 12 months now her weight is 8 kgs her birth weight is 2. 2. my hu..

dry skin

hi all my baby completed 6 months .she is having very dry skin please suggest gu..