Burning sensation in breast

Sriyamuna Lawrence

Hi all.. My baby is 2 months old and I have been Breastfeeding him.. I'm getting some burning sensation in both my breast even and after feeding him through out the day.. Can anyone tell what could be the reason for this and pls suggest any remedy friends?

• 5

Suchita Singh

as payal said it may be because baby is sucking too hard and not latching properly. baby should be sucking not only nipple but complete areola.

sriyamuna Lawrence

Thank u frnz

Payal Shah

May itz bcz ur baby is sucking nipples too hard.. apply ghee after every feed.. this help in easin the burning sensation.. also visit ur gynec to chk for proper latchin

Namrata

You should speak to your gyneac on the same. It could be due to incorrect latching but its best to get checked by the doc.

preeti

Hi sriyamuna, have never heard about burning sensation on breast its good to seek your gynec advise on this.

wat to do for amt bites in babies

cough

my 8nd half mnt old baby is having cough since lst week... i gave him asthalin e..

periods

hi mummas.. my baby is going to complete 6 mnths and still my periods haven't r..

green stool

my baby is 10 month old. some time he is passing greenish yellow stool with norm..

baby vomit

My baby vomit is like water with traces of milk in it. she is on bm and formula..

Hi, any recommendations for Paediatricia..

Paediatrician in and around Jaya Nagar, Bangalore

How to increase immunity power to child

My baby 1 month 15 days old often he affecting from cold give me tips