Burning sensation in breast

Sriyamuna Lawrence

Hi all.. My baby is 2 months old and I have been Breastfeeding him.. I'm getting some burning sensation in both my breast even and after feeding him through out the day.. Can anyone tell what could be the reason for this and pls suggest any remedy friends?

• 5

Suchita Singh

as payal said it may be because baby is sucking too hard and not latching properly. baby should be sucking not only nipple but complete areola.

sriyamuna Lawrence

Thank u frnz

Payal Shah

May itz bcz ur baby is sucking nipples too hard.. apply ghee after every feed.. this help in easin the burning sensation.. also visit ur gynec to chk for proper latchin

Namrata

You should speak to your gyneac on the same. It could be due to incorrect latching but its best to get checked by the doc.

preeti

Hi sriyamuna, have never heard about burning sensation on breast its good to seek your gynec advise on this.

home remedy for cold for 4 months baby..

my baby has got a little cold and is breathing heavy... can anyone suggest me wi..

periods

hello friends dec month I get my first periods after delivery. so flow was heavy..

Food to be avoided in csec delivery and..

Is it good to consume pineapple and raw jackfruit used in curry when breastfeedi..

Working mom - Pain in right breast

Hi moms! I'm working mom who will be away from my baby who is 6months old for 10..

about formula

is dexolac premium one formula good ??anyone using

ayurvedic doctor

hi guys apne parentune group me koi ayurvedic doc hai kya ?

healthiest food

My baby girl is 6 mnth old nd she just started to eat cerelac what type of food..