Burp

Mouldgy Shruthi

Hi my child is two months old. After every feed I constantly try to burp him but he doesnt. He does it after a long gap of time. What should I do to burp him instantly after feed??

ami p

Hi I think we all pass through this my baby used to take say 10 mins to burp initially and would give instant burp when my husband does and I had to try for 10 to 15 mins. But slowly he got adjusted and now burps. If your is not giving burp try to use patting in different strokes. Make baby lie on bed say for a min and burp him again this might help as allow the air to get settles and even if babyis not burping just keep baby vertical for 15 mins this will avoid the gas issue Regards, Briju

Swathi Rao

U need to be patient. It do takes some time. I know its bit difficult as my baby too had d same problem. But we have no choice regarding this

Dr Krishnaveni Sharath

same used to happen to me. dont worry. burp after every feedatleast for 5 min

Upasna Bhanot

Hi ladies, My kid had the same issue initially but now at 3 1/2 months he sometimes burps instantly sometimes takes time. Incase baby goes off to sleep make him lie sideways (post drinking milk), if baby is awake hold him on your shoulder for 15 minutes atleast all this will enable baby not to Womit or blocking of wind pipe. Hope this helps Regards

NUGGEHALLI Padmasini

Hi my child is 3 month old I too facing da same problem, burping won't hppn it takes very long time.

Baby care

m staying in hot city of chennai, i hv 11 mnth LO shal i give two time to my lit..

Holiday with 3. 5 months old - is swimmi..

hi, we plan to go on a vacation once our baby is 3. 5 months old. is it a good i..

weaning

please share some weaning tips

calamine lotion

calamine lotion what purpose used to the baby

oil massage

Can we mix 4-5 drops of Castor oil in coconut oil and apply on baby's head?

pee training

Hi mommies, my baby is four months and now I want to start to train him for not..

Baby sleep

How can i make my baby feel sleepy in an increasing hours. As she is currently..