Butter for babies

Aishwarya Ganesh

My baby is 11 months old and she loves butter. I give her amul butter. I would like to know the recommended value of butter. I would like to know which brand should I give. Or should I opt for a home made butter.

Pallavi Deepak

Hi... better see the changes in the climate condition before giving it ... u can try nandhi butter are home made butter r ghee

GERBER FOOD

Dear Mommies!! I wanted to know how good or safe GERBER baby food is, that's ava..

homemade food for 7 months baby

what kind of foods are given to 7 months baby

baby food

hi mommies..... my baby boy is 9. 5 months. he dont eat any food easily.. i have..

changing the formula milk

Has anyone changed the formula milk from one to another for ur lo?? Will it caus..

hi friends,my daughter is almost 7months old but she is not gaining weight, her..

travelling

my daughter is 1 year old ..and i have to travel a lot.. so what can i give to..

hi friends plz gv me some receipies fr l..

apart frm upma oats nachni khichdi this all i gv i want to gv her somethin gmorw

food for 6 months baby

can anyone pls suggest on what food shd be given to 6 month baby and what shd be..