Butter for babies

Aishwarya Ganesh

My baby is 11 months old and she loves butter. I give her amul butter. I would like to know the recommended value of butter. I would like to know which brand should I give. Or should I opt for a home made butter.

Pallavi Deepak

Hi... better see the changes in the climate condition before giving it ... u can try nandhi butter are home made butter r ghee

hi frends my baby is 9 months old. pls t..

food plan for 9 months old baby

food supplement

Hi my lo is 4 months old. she is having formula milk .can we keep any food supp..

food n nutrition

want to know d diet to b given to babies of 6 months old

baby's weight

My baby is 5 months old and her wght is not good.. doctor has started solids so..

food for 6 to 12 month old baby

i would like to know what kind of food I have to prepare for my 8 month old baby..

regarding not drinking milk

baby is only taking mother feeds and she is now 8 months.. due to less i want to..

weight gain

My baby is of 8 months n she is enough active... but her weight is only 6. 4 kg..

introduce egg

Hii my baby boy is turning to 1 yr my question is which part of egg will introdu..