Butter or ghee

Madhavi M

Hi mommies, is it good to give butter or ghee to below 1 year baby ? Iam hearing different opinions mostly that ghee is not advisable to give to a baby below 1 year.. Some say butter without salt will be good to add to baby's food... Can anyone give me ur opinions on the same please. ? Is it going to help gain weight ? And which one is good to buy in the market?

• 3

Shubham Jain

Home made ghee is best

Aabha

I feel ghee is better than butter!

Unsalted butter may be added to roast sooji or daliya, or in dal or dal ka paani.

Baby is not responding for sounds

Hi mommies I had preterm delivery, baby weighing 1kg. 6m completed for her from..

health concern

my son is 9 months old. past few days his potty is green. he doesn't have fever..

1 .5 months old

my girl is making stool only 2-3 times a day. is this normal.

cold n cuf

hi my baby is 10 months old n past from 10 daes he had fever cold n cough, nw f..

Health issue

Hi my baby 5 month old, I Smoke some times, is it any harm to baby feed when I..

poop

my 4month baby nt gng poop regularly

getting fairer look of my baby girl

hi, my baby is 3 nd half year old. her color is very dark. plz suggest some ti..