Butter or ghee

Madhavi M

Hi mommies, is it good to give butter or ghee to below 1 year baby ? Iam hearing different opinions mostly that ghee is not advisable to give to a baby below 1 year.. Some say butter without salt will be good to add to baby's food... Can anyone give me ur opinions on the same please. ? Is it going to help gain weight ? And which one is good to buy in the market?

• 3

Shubham Jain

Home made ghee is best

Aabha

I feel ghee is better than butter!

Unsalted butter may be added to roast sooji or daliya, or in dal or dal ka paani.

lips pale white

hi all my lo z three months old her lips are pale white it z due to milk allergy..

Hi ladies ...need new recipes for baby f..

any suggestions for food recipes for 10 month old baby... my LO seems to be bore..

Baby bottom getting darker

hi sweet moms!!! my 9 months baby bottom is getting darker!! I use diaper mostl..

my baby is 3 months old

she has lot of white deposits on her scalp in d mid of head... its stuck so badl..

milk

my son is 11 months old .. he has to two teeth down.. he is biting a lot ... I c..

diapers

Hi moms can anyone suggest which diapers r good t use. Before i ws usg mamy poks..