Butter or ghee

Madhavi M

Hi mommies, is it good to give butter or ghee to below 1 year baby ? Iam hearing different opinions mostly that ghee is not advisable to give to a baby below 1 year.. Some say butter without salt will be good to add to baby's food... Can anyone give me ur opinions on the same please. ? Is it going to help gain weight ? And which one is good to buy in the market?

• 3

Shubham Jain

Home made ghee is best

Aabha

I feel ghee is better than butter!

Unsalted butter may be added to roast sooji or daliya, or in dal or dal ka paani.

baby name

hello please suggest me some baby girl names the letter starts from ya,yu,yo,, a..

baby care

my 4 months daughter is always crying more before releasing of air why? how over..

meri baby Abhi achanak se aise Karne Lag..

hii Meri baby Abhi achanak se sans ruk gyi ho jaise vaisa Karne Lagi. yaha koi c..

Cough and cold.

My son is 9 months old and usually he is having problem of heavy cough in night...

breastfeed

I had one prblm in a day 1-2 times I feel my milk supply is low as my daughter c..

5 mnth old bady's need

my baby is 5 months old. can i give him some water in summer?

About baby's care

Is olive oil is good for baby's skin

Skin care

which creame is best for 3months baby??