Can anyone help me with a rebellious kid.

Swathe Thiagarajan

I have a 4. 5 year old , very rebellious kid. He is good by nature but is imitating from his friends group, school group and kids from the neighborhood. I really don't know how to deal with him. Can anybody share similar experiences and tips, please.

• 1

Hi Swathe, this happens with children at this age. so dont worry too much but just ensure his values dont get mixed up. speaking like someone else, wanting to dress up liek someone else is ok, but in case it goes out of control, for eg: using bad language, then you need to tell him the difference between good and bad.

5 yrs

my son is 5 yrs now. he does not show interest in studies. in other things he is..

how to handle a very intelligent but nau..

my 5 yr old daughter is very intelligent but daily her teachers complaint about..

When Kids started lying..

My son is 4. 6 yrs. old n doing good in everything. But the problem is , he has..

no clear talking

my son is 3. 2 yes old. he doesn't speak much. he speaks english, hindi and mara..

Study

My son is moody n doesn't writes more i want some suggestions how to mk him read..

he is very fussy

he doesn't obey me

stomach pain

Hi all, My daughter is 5 yrs old... she is often getting stomach pain. v consult..

Height

How to increase height of a kid