Can anyone help me with a rebellious kid.

Swathe Thiagarajan

I have a 4. 5 year old , very rebellious kid. He is good by nature but is imitating from his friends group, school group and kids from the neighborhood. I really don't know how to deal with him. Can anybody share similar experiences and tips, please.

• 1

Hi Swathe, this happens with children at this age. so dont worry too much but just ensure his values dont get mixed up. speaking like someone else, wanting to dress up liek someone else is ok, but in case it goes out of control, for eg: using bad language, then you need to tell him the difference between good and bad.

diet for 3. 5 yrs baby girl

my kid wont eat at all. for breakfast she likes to have idly. after that for lun..

My son don't speak in sentence and moody

hi my son is still not able to communicate properly and if we force him to say f..

using bad words

hi I have 3. 5 years son &he is using a bad words what should I do?

watching tv

my daughter watching Tv and mobile how to make her away from it bcoz of i..

my daughter's anger 5yr old

my daughter get very much angry nowadays, as our love gets distributed to my son..

Day Care troubles

my kid is 6 yrs 5 months. due to some issues I had to change his day care. the..

talking back

I am fed up with my 6years old child talking back habit. what to do?