Can I give my child dahi when he have cold N cough

Artee Patel

• 2

Hi Artee, in my experience, curd does not make a cold worse. Curd or yogurt contains good bacteria and helps boost the immunity. Try following a few precautions such as keeping the dahi at room temperature for a few minutes instead of giving it to your child straight out of the refrigerator. However, if you feel that it is aggravating your child's cold, you may stop giving curd for a few days.

Generally curd is not advised during cold and cough bouts as dairy products tend to aggravate cough.

My Son keeps comparing with his younger..

How to get my son back on track

inattentive kid

My 9 years old boy is never ready to listen me. I always repeat the instructio..

parenting

I have twin daughters they are 8yrs. They r very naughty. I make them learn basi..

Putting tongue outside

Recently my 8 months old son started putting tongue outside every now and then....

how make him disciplined

my son is not respecting me at all. always he is talking negative to me. not int..

Gift for 9yr old boy

Hi My son is turning 9 years. I want to gift him something useful. He is very..

how much time do the experts take to an..

I had posted two queries n none of them is replied..