Can I give my child dahi when he have cold N cough

Artee Patel

• 2

Hi Artee, in my experience, curd does not make a cold worse. Curd or yogurt contains good bacteria and helps boost the immunity. Try following a few precautions such as keeping the dahi at room temperature for a few minutes instead of giving it to your child straight out of the refrigerator. However, if you feel that it is aggravating your child's cold, you may stop giving curd for a few days.

Generally curd is not advised during cold and cough bouts as dairy products tend to aggravate cough.

agressiveness

my 10years daughter is aggressive and irritated from every thing . she often ref..

running nose

tips for running nose

how much time do the experts take to an..

I had posted two queries n none of them is replied..

solid food

My daughter is 7 months old. I want to know at which time we have to give rice p..

how to handle kids who always compare th..

I have seen young kids always want What other kids have and so they are never sa..

parenting

I have twin daughters they are 8yrs. They r very naughty. I make them learn basi..

How to manage anger in kids

How to manage anger in kids

careless

I have two kids one of 12 & other is of 8 years old. Both are very careless in k..