Can I give my child dahi when he have cold N cough

Artee Patel

• 2

Hi Artee, in my experience, curd does not make a cold worse. Curd or yogurt contains good bacteria and helps boost the immunity. Try following a few precautions such as keeping the dahi at room temperature for a few minutes instead of giving it to your child straight out of the refrigerator. However, if you feel that it is aggravating your child's cold, you may stop giving curd for a few days.

Generally curd is not advised during cold and cough bouts as dairy products tend to aggravate cough.

my daughter is 10yrs. she is aggressive..

give me some tips. how to overcome it.

How to make child understand the importa..

My child do each work very slowly including studies. He starts his own games in..

social interaction

my son is very reluctant in mingling with people. he is comfortable with kids of..

Gift for 9yr old boy

Hi My son is turning 9 years. I want to gift him something useful. He is very..

how make him disciplined

my son is not respecting me at all. always he is talking negative to me. not int..

parenting

I have twin daughters they are 8yrs. They r very naughty. I make them learn basi..

How to make kids emotionally strong

How to make kids emotionally strong