Can someone provide a feedback on the Mount Litera Zee School - Gachibowli (Hyderabad)

Srinivas TNLS

I am looking for Schools near Gachibowli to join my son to 1st Class. And feedback on this school - Mount Litera Zee School will help. Any suggestions of good schools in this area will also help.

• 3

Manasi Choudhary

Hi.. Suggest to check GoSchooling website. You will get all the details for any Preschool in Hyderabad. You can share your details with them & their person will take you through the entire Admission process. You will also get special offers :))

Go Schooling

Also we have the most Authentic Parent Reviews, with Child Name/Parent Name/Class & Year of Study published openly. Pls check our Parent Reviews & also drop in your Review as a Parent to help others in finalising a Preschool for their loved ones.

Archana N

Not sure if this school but heard that "the future kids" is a good school

lack interest in studies

hello mam ,my son is 4. 30yrs. he is in Lkg class. he has lack interest in studi..

about less concentration of my son

my son is 5 years old.. he didn't concentrate when he is learning.... if i say h..

can any one review st. peter convent sch..

my son doesn' t get required marks in cecilia, aps and oxford. thinking of admit..

best schools in Bangalore varthur

which school is best at varthur Bangalore.. anybody have any idea about Chris Al..

my child hesitate to perform assembly pr..

what steps I should take to increase my child self esteem and confidence too. my..

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?