Can someone provide a feedback on the Mount Litera Zee School - Gachibowli (Hyderabad)

Srinivas TNLS

I am looking for Schools near Gachibowli to join my son to 1st Class. And feedback on this school - Mount Litera Zee School will help. Any suggestions of good schools in this area will also help.

• 3

Manasi Choudhary

Hi.. Suggest to check GoSchooling website. You will get all the details for any Preschool in Hyderabad. You can share your details with them & their person will take you through the entire Admission process. You will also get special offers :))

Go Schooling

Also we have the most Authentic Parent Reviews, with Child Name/Parent Name/Class & Year of Study published openly. Pls check our Parent Reviews & also drop in your Review as a Parent to help others in finalising a Preschool for their loved ones.

Archana N

Not sure if this school but heard that "the future kids" is a good school

son is learning but using bad words. how..

how to reduce and protect him from learning baf words

education

which his best syllabus cbseor icse?

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

How do I make my child write properly?

My child is 7 years old . He is very smart and active. He doesn't have interest..

confused for school in paschim vihar..

my daughter is 3 plus and iam so confused for her formal education.. we would be..

lacking concentration

my six year old does not like to study at all. What shall I do to make her study..

education & child angry

ny child is very angry about studies.