Can someone provide a feedback on the Mount Litera Zee School - Gachibowli (Hyderabad)

Srinivas TNLS

I am looking for Schools near Gachibowli to join my son to 1st Class. And feedback on this school - Mount Litera Zee School will help. Any suggestions of good schools in this area will also help.

• 3

Manasi Choudhary

Hi.. Suggest to check GoSchooling website. You will get all the details for any Preschool in Hyderabad. You can share your details with them & their person will take you through the entire Admission process. You will also get special offers :))

Go Schooling

Also we have the most Authentic Parent Reviews, with Child Name/Parent Name/Class & Year of Study published openly. Pls check our Parent Reviews & also drop in your Review as a Parent to help others in finalising a Preschool for their loved ones.

Archana N

Not sure if this school but heard that "the future kids" is a good school

what is difference between abacus and ma..

any other class for class 1

CBSE or ICSE

my son is 5+ . can any one suggest the right board of education. ICSE or CBSE

very stubborn

she does not want to write at all. In other areas she is very good but when u t..

School enquiry

Which school is best in chennai perumbakkam or sholingnallur

School fear

My 3yrs old son going school from last two day in nursery. He was crying both d..

education

my child is not intrested in education .always says. lm not going school,tution..

what should be themodeof learning?

education and learning