Can someone provide a feedback on the Mount Litera Zee School - Gachibowli (Hyderabad)

Srinivas TNLS

I am looking for Schools near Gachibowli to join my son to 1st Class. And feedback on this school - Mount Litera Zee School will help. Any suggestions of good schools in this area will also help.

• 3

Manasi Choudhary

Hi.. Suggest to check GoSchooling website. You will get all the details for any Preschool in Hyderabad. You can share your details with them & their person will take you through the entire Admission process. You will also get special offers :))

Go Schooling

Also we have the most Authentic Parent Reviews, with Child Name/Parent Name/Class & Year of Study published openly. Pls check our Parent Reviews & also drop in your Review as a Parent to help others in finalising a Preschool for their loved ones.

Archana N

Not sure if this school but heard that "the future kids" is a good school

Regarding education of kids

Hi all, I have one problem pls advice me... I've been married in a very small to..

Eye n hand Coordination

Hi..... my Daughter is 7 years old. I need suggestions to improve her eye n hand..

how to make child complete her classwork

my daughter is 5 year and is in class 1 . she never completes her classwork. how..

Unable to attend school activity

My child 4yrs 7 mnth is not able to cope up with school activity. He is not able..

concentration

hello my child is 3 years old he get cough and cold easily last full month he w..

Cbse schools in pune

Can anyone please suggest me good cbse schools in North pune region.. Especially..