Can we start semi solids for 5 month old baby.

Neerja Ahuja

Hello, I am a mom of 5 month old baby. Can I start with some semi solids for him or I should wait until 6 months completion.

Kavita Thaker

Hi I started to feed my baby with some fruits n veggies boiled (both). Also introduced 1 or 2 veggies at a time now feeding him mix veggies. u can add honey or rock salt a little just for taste. Hope it helps.

gayatri chadwa

A baby should be on breastfeed till 6 months. But it is ok if you start semi solid food arnd 5-5. 5 months.. please consult with your peads before you start anything.

Madhavi M

@Neeraja: generally, we have to start the solid foods from 4 months . The best choice is that, introduce the cereals (cerelac) first , if the baby doesn't have any food allergies after 3-4 days then continue the same food but the meal times should not exceed 3 times bcozz babies have very little stomach and to digest the food it will take time. After couple of weeks (2-3 weeks) then start the green vegetables and fruits either morning or afternoon sometimes replace with the cereals. In 6 months, start giving idly, sujji, rice .

nutrition

my baby is 10 months old. can I give him spinach, yogurt, cashews? how can I mak..

can i give cow milk to my 10 mnths baby?

i don have breast milk and baby not intrstd in formula milk

about cerelac

hi everybody my son is about to enter third month I don't have breastmilk he is..

What to feed to my 7 month daughter?

I am ranjana and i do not understand that what should i give to my 7 month daugh..

baby is almost 5 month old can I introduce banana and apple puree as baby is ver..

Food for 4 month baby

Is it ok to give cerelac to 4 month old?

Food n nutrition

My baby is running in 9month he is very choosy about food he don't want to eat a..

my daughter is 8th Month old I hav started her giving rice hw much i can give in..