Cavities problem

Priyanka Amberkar

Hi, Few months back I noticed that my child front four teeth were brownish. I checked with my child specialist and she said its just a flouride formation no need to worry. Last week my kid had a dentist visit by his playgroup and I came to know that he had a cavities in his front four teeth . When I visited doctor she said immediate treatment should be done and advise for tooth filling and if not cured root canal should be done. Frankly speaking I was not convinced as I take a proper oral care of my kid and teeth treatment for 2 year kids I never heard. I read in the website that tooth decay or cavities can be cure by using cod liver oil or change in some diet or applying mousse on teeth. Please advise what should be done. Ps He is not on bottle feed any more. Still on breastfeeding during night and I wipe his teeth after that.

Milk

Hie moms!! My son is wil turn 18 months on 4 th feb. I wanted to ask as in can..

teething

hi, my son is 1. 5 months into teething process. he is suffering from losse moti..

Teeth

Hi , my son is 1 year 4 months old,but for him only 6 teeth was formed.. so can..

My baby everyday talks about stomach pain. also talks to doctor and take some me..

My son is 3year old but doesn't like to..

Hi ...My son is 3year old but he doesn't eat any fruit.. He makes a lots of fuss..

proper growth

my 1year old baby is not standing without support.. His weight is only 9 kg. Is..

Blood in potty

My 18month old boy doing bloody potty... Nd pass gas more... Wat is d reason