Cavities problem

Priyanka Amberkar

Hi, Few months back I noticed that my child front four teeth were brownish. I checked with my child specialist and she said its just a flouride formation no need to worry. Last week my kid had a dentist visit by his playgroup and I came to know that he had a cavities in his front four teeth . When I visited doctor she said immediate treatment should be done and advise for tooth filling and if not cured root canal should be done. Frankly speaking I was not convinced as I take a proper oral care of my kid and teeth treatment for 2 year kids I never heard. I read in the website that tooth decay or cavities can be cure by using cod liver oil or change in some diet or applying mousse on teeth. Please advise what should be done. Ps He is not on bottle feed any more. Still on breastfeeding during night and I wipe his teeth after that.

Appetite increase

Is There anyway to increase appetite for 19 months baby ? Never eat more than 2-..

poops 4-5 times

my son is 1 y 5 month he poops 4 _5 times a day. whats the problem?

baby care

my son is 2years 11months in Ko Bahhot ziyada zakaam hai any advice

Coconut water

How much quantity should I give to my 13 month lo. And how to preserve it coz he..

diet chart for 3 year old child who is..

want to diet chart for my 3year old child he is underwait and fussy for any food..

my twins are underweight

they used to have proper meals three times a day... but they r not gaining weigh..

eating sweets and candy

my 3 year old son eats lots of chocolates and sweets like muffins. if I dont giv..

Running nose

My son is 2 and a half yrs old . what should i do? Please suggest something.